Anyone recommend toys for a nearly 6 month old?

MamaJay

Reaction score
Feel like treating my Lo this weekend. She has a jumperoo, play arch, mat, teething toys sqeeky thing blah blah ect. Any toys that people can recommend for a 6 month old?

My LB loves Lamaze toys? Not sure if you've got them already but they're great fun for them.

You know what shes nearly 6 months and i cant for the lift of me get her to be interested in Lamaze or just your plain kind of rattley/teething toys! Ive tried everything....if its doesnt light up or make sing songs shes a menace! :( xx

Last edited:
My LO also has a fisher price - laugh and learn puppy. That's really good!

Ahh that sounds good!! Will try that x

My little girl loves her crawl ball. It's vtech I think. And she also loves her stacking rings xxx

Yeh I second the stacking rings, she has a lovely set from boots that are in colours/animal print/rattle etc... And her vetch little singing cora bear X

Last edited:
The crawl balls are good. We also have a v tech walker where the front comes off so it can go on the floor. Lo loves banging it to make it work. X

My lg got a picnic basket with play food etc in, it sings songs etc and she absolutely loves it!! Easy to take to other people's houses too and keeps her busy for ages . It's by leap frog and by far her favourite toy

Cora the vtech smart bear is really good. My lo loves that xxx

She has cora the bear! And also a vtech crawl ball....ill have a nosey in Smyths this weekend. Thanks girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back