Anyone read The Impatient ....

mrs nel

Reaction score
Morning,
How are we all today? Well this is my 13th cycle of TTC and I highly doubt il b the exception to the rule of unlucky for some.
So a friend of mine recommended me to read The impatient women's guide to falling pregnant as we r both in the same situation!
Has anyone read it?

Lynne,Xx

Ooh not heard of that, but will defo look into it.

Fingers crossed this is your month.

xx

I've read it, it's a good read xx

I'm looking forward to going to bed tonite to read some more. Hubby is going for tests and sperm analysis tomorrow so now sex tonite anyway!

Haha,xxx

I read it the month I got pregnant! Definately made me feel much more relaxed about the whole process - I would recommend! x

I got the book like 2 months ago but haven't read it yet, will start tonight hopefully when I go to bed x

Wow! That's reassuring! Fingers crossed it has that effect on the rest of us! Hehe.
I'm just sorting things for work in the mornin then off to bed to read! x

How weird i just oredered it on my kindle so gonna start it once over finished the great gatsby again... Getting ready for the film! ;-) x x

Hehe, T84 that's freaky! Iv just curled up and going to get my kindle! Iv only read the intro but can totally relate to it already,Xx

I haven't read it yet but I have read 'trying to get pregnant and succeeding' by Marissa Peer. I would definitely recommend it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back