anyone out there think men should not use this site?

just curious and abit bored lol :lol:

THANK YOU TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE VOTED SO FAR , COULD THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE VOTED NO TO MEN USING THIS SITE PLEASE EXPLAIN ON THE POST AS IT WOULD BE GOOD TO KNOW WHY YOU THINK THAT.

THANKS

I think it is a great idea for a man to join us if (and only if) he is respectful and understands that this site means a lot to those of us who are serious about parenting/TTC/pregnancy. If he were to become disrespectful I would not appreciate his input and would want to see him gone. But hey, that is only my opinion.

I clicked yes to welcome 'respectful' males, but I really have to say coz it's bugging me now that your picture is not quite respectful is it :shock: We are releshing in the joys of motherhood (most of us anyway!) and I think the picture - although funny to some - may not be appropriate? Just my opinion

Sorry first.time.daddy, I have had to remove your second picture, as it is slightly inappropriate for this website. I trust you understand.

Best wishes,
Laura B

I think it's great that men can take an interest to this site. They might not actually be carrying the baby, but it would not be there if it was not for them, So i would like to thank them for the important role they play as a dad...
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Being male myself, I have to agree it is good to see other men using the site. Primarily though i think it is a good support network, so any man who can offer advice and support, and wants to genuinely learn from other women, then i feel they should be made welcome. I feel welcome here anyway

Kieren

Men are welcome as far as i'm concerned and Laura I think you were right to remove that pic of you know who.....he hadn't even waxed for gods sake.

:) Lou

I think it depends on the man!

Whilst pregnancy is an amazing and happy time, it can also be fraught with emotion and worry.

I lost my baby at just over 7 weeks but the support and love I got from this site was amazing and helped me to get through that. I'm not sure how I would've felt though if I had come on here and seen your pictures when I was at that vulnerable point.

It's not just a chat room. I think, like everyone else has said, it's fine as long as everyone is respectful of the fact that being (or trying to get) pregnant can sometimes be a very sensitive and emotional time.

That's what I think!

I think its good for men to see the honest and frank things that us women have to cope with mentioned on here.........shows them exactly whats what!!

Welcome!!

I am from just outside portsmouth!!

Hey I think its great to see men taking an interest, except that creep that came on here before saying he got off on pregnant women, he was sick!
Its a great way as well for a man to feel involved in his partner pregnancy, as not only is it a worrying time for the woman but a lot of men can feel helpless and confused, especially when we women get all hormonal, I often send my OH links to threads on here to show him its not just me!!!

It can give men a better understanding of whats going on with our changing bodies and our feelings, and that in turn is better for us women cause our men can then be more prepared and understanding when we are worrying ourselves silly about things or crying our eyes out for some unknown reason.

-Cat- said:
Hey I think its great to see men taking an interest, except that creep that came on here before saying he got off on pregnant women, he was sick!
Who was that, Cat? I haven't seen those posts. Can anyone please point me in the direction of them, or give me his username?

Many thanks,
Laura B

Good grief, i have just found it :D what a loser!

Anyway, just wanted to reassure you all that he has now been banned. His topic actually dates back to about 4 months ago, and so I apologise for not seeing it first and removing it (which, of course, I have now done). I check all posts daily, but obviously I have missed this one.

If anybody comes across similar posts from any other unsavoury characters before I see them, please let me know immediately, and I will push my ban button faster than you can say the words 'Get A Life, You Loser'!

Best wishes,
Laura B

i will let you know if i see anymore at all , i was going to say the other night but i forgot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back