Anyone offer advice?

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by gemmainthesun, May 19, 2013.

1. gemmainthesun

gemmainthesun Well-Known Member

So as you all know I had IVF few weeks back which failed, I had my period 2 weeks ago (well 12 days ago) and it lasted about 4 days wasnt too heavy but not light either. Went for checkup on tue she examined me, all ok, Beta negative.
    Then 2 days ago was so dizzy all day, had to go to bed and the room was spinning. Now today I have got really bad period cramps, all in my front and awful backache? I feel like im going to come on again?!!!
    Does anyone knows whats happening?

2. Moley

Moley Well-Known Member

Hugs Gemma. Sorry Hun no advice on this me for you as I didn't have that. But your body as been through a lot and your ovaries were stimmed and all sorts so Im thinking it takes a bit of time for everything to get back to normal. Just take it easy and rest at least you can use a hot water bottle. Maybe call your clinic to check if ths is a normal side effect from coming off all the meds.

M x

3. sunnyland27

sunnyland27 Well-Known Member

How u feeling today Gemma? x