Anyone NOT having painful/sore or sensitive breasts?

Maaaaaac

Reaction score
Mine are the same. No difference. Cant recall any feelings at any other point either. My nipples have been semi hard randomly and have had wee bouts of extreme itchiness but thats it. I have other symptoms so im not concerned about the pregnancy but it seems everyone has something related to their breasts, should i worry? I dread them getting bogger they're in the way as it is!

I had the contraceptive implant just before pregnancy for quite some time and i always had breast tenderness and really sensitive nipples but I was used to it so could it just be that i haven't noticed. My god i stress about everything!

Last edited:
Don't worry... Many people go through pregnancy without any symptoms! The whole sickness thing is crazy - some never feel or are sick a day in their pregnancy!
My breasts have only just stopped hurting now at nearly 18 weeks, but I haven't been sick an awful lot.
Really don't worry, but if you are concerned, call midwife. She will say the same thing, I'd imagine!
You'll be absolutely fine :) xxxx

My breasts were never really sore at the beginning in neither of my pregnancies. I never had sickness either. I count myself lucky tbh haha. I wouldn't worry xx

Last edited:
Maybe it depends on how far they have to grow - if you're already well endowed, they might not need to change much! I went from a 30a to a 34d in a stupidly short amount of time and they were bloody agony! ;-)

Other than physical changes (darker, bigger nipples), I've had no change. Not painful at all, haven't been throughout. Haven't bloody grown either

Im already a 36DD but wearing a 38D for comfort. So im hoping they hold off on getting bigger till theyre filled with milk!! Lol. Kinda glad. Ive been freaking. The littlest thing sets me off in a worry. Thanks everyone.

Mine haven't grown but have got darker and only just starting to hurt I'm 30 weeks and leak a tiny bit. I wasn't really sick at the beginning just head aches and never really felt pregnant

Mine are just getting bigger..

Not sore, more heavy as theyv grown - but totally fine.

They were only sore the first few weeks.

xxxx

Thats good really was worrying so good to know everyones different :)

Mine were sore but fine now apart from extra sensitive nips. They've grown a lot though! X

Mine were never sensitive and haven't been. I'm 35weeka pregnant.

It freaked me out for the whole of the first trimester

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back