Anyone not feeling movement yet

LD1978

Reaction score
Seems like lots of you ladies are feeling lots, I'm 19 weeks now and not felt much at all. Sometimes think I've felt the odd flutter but can't be sure. I have my scan Thursday so will ask about placenta. I don't have a bump either so most days it's hard to believe am even pregnant!! Anyone else like this! X

I'm exactly like this hun. I've felt nothing at all so far and I'm not showing any bump yet either, its so frustrating isn't it!! MW apt on Thurs so hopefully ill hear the HB for the first time to give me a bit more of a pregnancy 'feeling'. Xx

im same, im 20 weeks and have felt nothing. I do have a bump (partly food baby though ;))
I had a bleed last week and was admitted to hospital for 24 hours and had a reassurance scan and heard the heartbeat, which was great. and the obstetrician did say i should be feeling baby in the next week or so as it was so active :0 so I have til Thursday lunch for that to come true...

I didnt start feeling her properly until after my 20 week scan. :)

xxx

Good luck for your scan on thurs laura. I'm sure all is fine, i know you think you don't have a bump but i thought you did a few weeks ago! The movements thing is really variable, try not to let it worry you.

I'm getting wound up about this scan too and I've got 9 days to go!!!
Whatever is happening, there seems to be something to worry about...

xxx

I don't feel anything and whilst I'm getting bigger on boob and bump I don't feel pregnant. Thinking of getting a Doppler to reassure myself.

I only started really feeling proper movement around 22 weeks but it does depend where your placenta sits mine is across the front so there are times even now when I don't feel him properly x

19 weeks is still quite early - the midwife told me that some people might not feel movement until 25+ weeks. Give it another couple of weeks and no doubt you'll start feeling him/her! X

Thanks ladies :)

Aw thanks fliss - you know how to make a girl feel better. I'm sure all the food isn't helping belly :) must admit am worried about scan, hope everything is ok!! Xx

I don't feel anything yet (21 weeks today). Maybe it's because of my low lying placenta but had 20 week scan last week and was told not to be concerned

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I did feel bubs for like 2.days but nothing for ages but dnt think.u do propa till 18 to 2p weeks plus cus they r still tiny atm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back