Anyone Know About Digital Cameras?

xAngelx

Reaction score
Ok so I know nowadays people just like to use their phones for a camera but I must admit I do miss mine. So, I have been looking at a few good cameras nothing massively high end (around £100) but not really sure about any of them lol. Just wondered if anyone here like photography to give me some advice �� x

Last edited:
It depends on what you intend to use the camera for; eg photos of kids, pets or photos of wildlife / architecture etc? Do you want point and click and predefined settings or do you want to learn what settings to use and when?

I used a Fujifilm point and shoot for 5 years before upgrading to a Nikon DSLR last year. You can still take really good photos with a PAS if you know which settings to use. I still use it sometimes when I don't fancy lugging my DSLR around but would still like some good photos.

I go to TechRadar website to read reviews for all my tech before buying. This article here might be helpful. They're last year's cameras but will mean they're a bit cheaper and usually if buying from Amazon they'll link you to the newer model anyway if there is one.

Then I do my own research to find the best price and offers ;-)

Feel free to give us a shout if you need anything. I'm only an amateur photographer myself but happy to share what I know :)

Last edited:
I'm no expert. I have a Nikon Coolpix; partly because Nikon had good reviews and partly because I liked the colour (it's purple) :rofl:

Forgot to add - I bought my DSLR from eBay here but they also sell PAS cameras.

They do some good bundles and delivery is super quick - there looks to be quite a good Coolpix bundle on there atm actually...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back