Anyone know about cervix position

Starchild

Reaction score
Where should your cervix be & how does it feel after ovulation?

Mine was really high (too high) from Cycle Day 13 then on CD 19 it was lower (but soft) and now CD 22 it is higher again? (Although not as high I can kinda reach with my finger tip)

I have very little idea about this but thought it stayed low during AF. Or can it go up and down. :lol:

Any help would be appreciated!

Unfortunately it's different for everyone Starchild, there's not really a norm. E.g., Most people have a low cp during AF but mine is very high. You are supposed to check at the same time every day for at least a month to understand what is normal for you. Position also changes throughout the day so you need to check at the same time every day.

When pregnant your cervix will be high, soft and closed but that may not happen until you are several weeks pregnant.

Unfortunately cervix position just isn't a reliable indicator of what is going on until you know what is usual for you. Sorry.

Thank you for your reply. I'm planning on checking all this cycle & next before we try in January. So I'll have a better idea by then hopefully. X

If it helps, I've been pregnant twice (2 miscarriages) and my cervix goes very very soft a few days before my bfp. I noticed it the first time and thought "ooh that's new" and so when it happened again I thought "aha, I think I may be pregnant" so it can be useful.

Good luck.

Very sorry to here about your miscarriages. :(

I'm only wanting to check to find out when I ovulate really so after ovulation isn't a major thing, I just got confused after I read it was supposed to be low, but like you say everyone's different & up and down might be normal for me. :lol:

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back