Anyone in West London

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Dawnie, May 18, 2005.

1. Dawnie

Dawnie New Member

Hi, my name is Dawn aged 28 and I live in West London. I am 30 weeks pregnant and due on 29th July with my first child. I would love to meet someone who lives locally for chats as the time draws near.

I lost my first child in October 2003 when I was 22 weeks he was suffering with Hydrocephalus and would not have survived - I had to go through a very emotional birth and miss him dearly but with the news of his baby brother I now realise there is light at the end of the tunnel and life is worth living...

Please e-mail for a chat or any advice needed if you have been through or are going through the same as me.

2. JaneS

JaneS New Member

Hi Dawnie,

I'm based in Brixton and am expecting my first child, Carol, in 4 weeks time.

I'm sorry to hear about you first pregnancy. Its sounds terrible.

I have to say that I have been a little concerned myself. But my doc tells me the first pregnancy is usually the worst and as soon as you get past the first 30 weeks there is usually much less that can go wrong. So I think we can both look ahead to a happy birth.

Hoping everything keeps working out for you,

Jane

http://www.backtothebasics.co.uk/pregnancytools/