Anyone in the 2ww or anyone who knows

*Hope*

Reaction score
After you have ovulated and say you have fallen preganant.... what will your OPK say?? so prob in your 2 week wait?

so basically if your pregnant what does your OPK say? x

I think from girls on here a opk goes
pos of your pregnant I think although don't quote
me on that some other girls may know x x x

Hey Hope...sometimes an OPK will pick up a certain level of HGC but as Laceysmummy says some women will get a line of some sort at any time in the month....better of using hpt to test for your BFP....however some ladies do get a very good positive when they are pregnant on an OPK xxxxx good luck xxxx

Hope, you really can't rely on these at all for pregnancy. I used an opk a few months ago and I got a line just before af so I thought I could be preg, but got af anyway. The opk pick up "hormones" but that doesnt mean its pregnancy ones.

You can get really cheap hpt from ebay though?

I read somewhere that OPK's are not reliable to use as pregnancy tests , but they work by showing a positive result where there are either LH hormones (surging just before ovulation) or in the presence of the HCG hormone (pregnancy) so very handy tests either way, but could be miss read!

Last edited:
it went VERY VERY positive for me! i was using OPKs when i ran out of preg tests! LMAO X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back