anyone in here get their bfp with soy?

Iwant3

Reaction score
I used soy to get 2 of my bfp's and both times miscarried....and have since read a lot about ladies getting bfp first time using soy only to miscarry in the first 10 weeks!

So am wondering if anyone here got their bfp after taking soy and still pregnant!:oooo:

Didn't want to read and run but can't help with the soy question I'm afraid.

Hope you get the answers you want, and if its any help at all the month I got my sticky bfp (after two chemical pregs) I drank pink grapefruit juice, used conceive+, had rubitussin around ov and religiously stuck my legs/bum on the air after dtd!!!

Sorry I can help with the soy though x

i was told by a nutritionist to avoid any soya products when ttc, cant remember the reason behind it now, but that was her advice, so i did avoid it xxxx

soy isoflavones! works in a similar way to clomid :)

No sorry but had two previous pregs with high dose folic acid which I still ended up with anacephalyand loss but then took high dose folic acid and inositil (can buy from Holland and barrat) I had mine prescription as part of a clinical trial (don't knoe for sure if I did get inositil or if got placebo but Defo felt side affects of being really paranoid and ocd while ttc and using them so I suspect that was real deal) this timd no problems with pregnancy fingers crossed I want have followed your story before today. Please don't give up you will be here one day in the future. Xxx

Last edited:
Hi honey hope your doing ok. I used soy isoflavones on my 17th month of ttc and bang got my bfp, was it the soy or just my time, I will never know. I took 5 tabs a day I think it worked out at 25g per tab from cd 4-9. I never read it could cause miscarriage, I wouldn't have taken them if I knew that! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back