Anyone herd of the ramzi gender test with scan pics?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
You can use your scan pics from 6+ weeks apparently. (Mine from 6+2) So I used mine it says I'm having a boy, if I've done it properly, i just saw it on youtube so had a google.

Apparently 97% correct
Dr. Ramzi's study followed strict guidelines and used a control group to achieve the results. They used color flow doppler to view the direction to pinpoint the chorionic villi location. Asking your technician to use this technology will produce the most accurate results. If they reveal that your chorionic villi/future placenta is on the left side of your body, you are likely having a girl; if they reveal it is on the right side of your body, it is likely a boy!

Btw scan pics are mirror image so if it's left it means right etc.. xx

Last edited:
Oops sorry. I've just read that only abdo scans are mirror image. TV scans are not...so I'm having a girl I think according to this lol x

I was reading about old wifes tales on gender predictions today and saw some weird ones like the bicarb test.

Have looked at my scans from my little boy and its was on the right in the abdominal scan so that means left?

If it's am abdo one yeah, should be like a whiter patch, Google and look at images x

I sent my 7 week scan off to some site and they told me boy and at 20 weeks I was told it was a boy!!
Xx

Are you having a boy?
Also which site and is it free :p x

Last edited:
Well according to my 20 week scan I'm having a boy they were pretty certain. He'll be here in less than 3 weeks so we'll see.

It was about £3 I think it was this site; http://www.thegenderexperts.com/ramzi-theory.html

I remember I got it off here on a thread would have been back April/May time.

Xx

Oh sorry completely misread your first post lol.
Ahh 3 pounds isn't too bad, might send my one off, having another scan on sat. :D x

I could be wrong about price but it wasn't that much money!

How many weeks will you be on Sat? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back