Anyone have any opinions? Need some advice

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Hello, so this month's been a weird one,I haven't had any positive OPK's (had a few faint lines a few days ago, but no were near positives) I usually don't get a positive opk in till the day before AF which is weird but when I Google apparently some people have a LH surge before AF. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm ovulation as past three cycles I've confirmed with bbt and have all been 28-32 days. So this cycle FF is pinning my ovulation date as three days ago, I'll include my chart as I'd like a second opinion on the day it says I've ovulated. Does anyone think I could have ovulated any sooner because AF is due in 3-7 days now . Tia 🙏 x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-20-14-45-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-20-14-45-00.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 8
I think you ovulated when ff said you did, therefore I would expect AF to be late for you as most ladies have a 'regular' LP, it is the time before ovulation that is different and gives you a different cycle length. How long is you LP normally? That should tell you when to expect AF (or a positive test!).

I think you ovulated when ff said you did, therefore I would expect AF to be late for you as most ladies have a 'regular' LP, it is the time before ovulation that is different and gives you a different cycle length. How long is you LP normally? That should tell you when to expect AF (or a positive test!).

Hello,I have a short luteal phase, usally 10 days. Not got much hope for a bfp this cycke as husband had to go away two days before ovualtion, so that's the last time we BD unfortunately. Thanks for the help. Was abit confused x

In that case I would expect your AF to be slightly later than usual, with your LP being its normal 10 days. Two days before ov does leave you still in with a chance, they say sperm is capable of living longer than that in favourable conditions and it should be there ready and waiting when your egg popped out. Good luck!

In that case I would expect your AF to be slightly later than usual, with your LP being its normal 10 days. Two days before ov does leave you still in with a chance, they say sperm is capable of living longer than that in favourable conditions and it should be there ready and waiting when your egg popped out. Good luck!

Thank you, my cervix has been really high last few days, and around ovualtion my CM was really watery, I usually only have a day ov watery ovulation but I had it a few days, and today mt cervix is so high I could barely reach it. He always seems to have tow work around my fertile week, rubbish luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back