Anyone had this? Should i worry?

vegas

Reaction score
Hi girls. Currently 6+3. Yesterday and today I've had brown cm. No red and mostly when i wipe. I think i had this early on with my first pregnancy and everything was fine.( Or I'm just trying to convince myself i did to make me feel better) I've had mild cramps on and off now since i found out but i know i had them 1st time. Just the brown cm has thrown me. Trying not to to worry but this early on it's hard not to doubt it. I have my first midwife appointment on monday so will tell her about it. Just wondered if anyone else is experiencing the same?

Brown is generally old blood working it's way out, so probably nothing to worry about. However although common, bleeding in pregnancy is not considered normal so deffo mention it to your midwife on Monday.

XX

Brown blood is never usually any cause for concern and happens quite frequently xxxx

I had it from 5 weeks until 8 weeks when I had a really heavy bleed! Then more brown until 12 weeks when I had another heavy bleed and the spotting until 16 weeks, it's so common Hun so please try not to worry xx

I had it two weeks ago following a bad stomach bug. I went for a scan and was told no issue, it was normal and they out it down to hormonal changes x

Thanks guys you've made me relax a bit more ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back