Anyone had this and it be a BFP?

babylove2016

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just after some guidance really as to whether anyone has had a FRER like this around 10dpo and then gone on to get a progressively darker line and a successful pregnancy?

xx

Attachments

• IMG_6817.jpg
    IMG_6817.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6818.jpg
    IMG_6818.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I can't see anything sorry. I have however had bfns on frer at 12 dpo then bfps at 13dpo. I have very low natural levels of hcg so it takes an eternity to get up to a detectable level!

No, by 10dpo my line had to be dark. With my first it was very slow I miscarried at 10 weeks

I had a stark white bfn on a frer at 14 dpo. Stark white. At 15 dpo in the morning it was barely a squinter, then by that evening it was an obvious dark(ish) pink line. That was with this pregnancy- I'm now due in 11 days. Best of luck to you!

Good luck good luck! I think I see a squinter of a line.. I had mine at 9 dpo, barely showed in photos but I could see it.. 10 dpo it was even fainter, 11 dpo (different brand test) bfn. I thought i'd had a chemical. Fast forward a week and I tested just incase as was going to go out for a drink and lo and behold it was positive. Still fairly light though and this was when my period was due. Now 16+ weeks and going strong. I hope this has made you more optimistic..really hope this is it for you! xx

In fact I deffy see it.. I know exactly where to look for them on frer's! xx

In fact I deffy see it.. I know exactly where to look for them on frer's! xx

Thank you so much lovely. I don't think it's the case though. Had this boots own this morning and this FRER SMU... doesn't look promising to me. Plus I'm still spotting rusty brown (TMI) like I always do before AF starts. I have an 11 day LP so think my body is broken.

xx

Attachments

• IMG_6834.jpg
    IMG_6834.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6847.jpg
    IMG_6847.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 47
Oh it's so cruel :( I'll be crossing my fingers for you that it's just a shy line xxx

Hey hunnie, i think i see something on the last pic? Whats it like in real life? Praying your spotting doesnt turn into AF xxxxxxxx

I see something on the boots but I've also thought I saw something on mine from boots & it was a BFN. I hope the next few days give you some clarity x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back