Anyone had a transvaginal ultrasound scan?

pitterpatter

Reaction score
Got my scan booked on monday morning i will be 6+5 then, hopefully everything is ok and all going well, i juat cant help but WORRY! Ive had a little pinky and brown discharge but thats apparently normal.. but then i also read some women have gone to have MC ...im scared x

I've had one... I have a tilted uterus (tilting back rather than forward) so it's easier to see everything early on. Theyre very reassuring.

The process itself isn't as embarrassing as you may thing, these women do it all day... just think there'll be unclean/smelly people going in all the time! lol! you'll be fine!x

Ohh exciting! im just worrying about the tiny amounts of discharge, probs nothing to worry about. Ive just private messaged you hehe ! xxx

Ive had one an i think the images are so much clearer..i had 3 with my daughter...had one woth this one but was nothing to see went back i was around 6 weeks they did normal scan an saw baby n heartbeat so didnt so other scan......i think it depends on the epu lol....xx hope all goes well an you get a fab piccy xx

I've had one they're not to bad bit uncomfortable sometimes but apart from that they're ok :) xxx

I'm sure all will be ok. I had scan at 7 weeks due to spotting, and all was fine. No explanation for bleed! Transvaginally definitely gives a better view.

thanks girls.... feeling more relaxed about it now.... xxxx

They're fine. They used one for my 7wk scan. They get a clear picture and its a little uncomfortable when they move it about but it's so worth it.
Don't worry :)

I had two one at 5weeks an the other at 7weeks.
5weeks all I seen was the little sac and at 7 weeks I seen the heart beat.
U'll b fine :) x

I had one at 7+2 weeks as had some bleeding. Make sure your bladder is empty. I filled mine and she told me to go and wee and I did a huge wee and my bladder still had loads in it and was obscuring the view.

If you've had a smear rest assured its extremely comfortable compared to one of those! x

It can cause a little bleeding after but don't worry! It's just because they have gone into the cervix.. However I had none at all :)

Hiya, I've had two and both were fine. I went for a wee first though (double checked this was ok) otherwise I think I might have weed!! The first was at 6 weeks and the second at 10, very good pictures too. She checked my ovaries as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back