Anyone got the Maxi Cosi Tobi car seat?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
We need to buy Jake a new car seat and are thinking about buying this one. Me and OH both have cars and my Mum looks after Jake aswell so the car seat will be being moved around alot. So I need to know how easy this car seat is to install? And are the covers machine washable?

This is the one we are looking at although we have found it cheaper somewhere else :D
http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 8&mcb=core

Well just though i'd post to say I bought the seat this afternoon from Halfords for £137.97. I had to go down to get it because they only had one left in stock. I really like it and it seems like a good seat. I would still like any opinions on it though if anyone has one.

I've got this one :cheer: and love it. Dans seems to like it too. Its great as it reclines without taking him out, its got the green light safety 5 point harness and a back compartment for the instruction manuel :rotfl:
Not sure about taking it in and out though as I somehow managed to convince my mum to buy the same one for her car! (she takes me and Dan out when OH is at work)

i have it and love it sodoes the boss :)

according to mothercare, its the easiest one to fit :)

I agree it's very easy to fit which is great because it will be being moved between mine and OH's car quite alot. It looks really nice aswell :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back