Anyone got a Nintendo DS?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I was thinking about asking OH to get me one for christmas because I like those brain training games. I just want to know how good they are and if there are many games for adults other than the brain training. Thanks xxx

Hi hun. My son Vic has one, but tbh i cant see an adult getting that much out of it. It looks to me like most of the games are more for kids - aside from the brain training thing...my suggestion is that you ask in one of the big game shops about adult type games, see if there is more selection

:hug:
Lisa

i have one
i have the brain training, big brain academy, yoshi island (hehe) and mario cart (hehe)
i think things like zelda may even be ok but it all depends on what you like to play really....
How about looking on amazon or somewhere like that to see what games are about now and see if there are any that would be good for you

Last edited:
I have one and I love it! (I'm 31 :oops: )

I think it's a great girl-friendly console as I'm not a 'gamer' at all.

I've played some fab games

Brain Training
ZooKeeper
Animal Crossing (totally hooked)
Hotel Dusk
Sims
Elite Beat Agents.
Wario Ware

Only one I hated was Nintendogs. Zelda's next for me :cheer:

I have one too and I'm 26 :rotfl: I've got the brain training game, theme park and a couple of mario games

Mason's got one but OH will do the sudoku from brain training for hours.

I have one DH bought me it for christmas but gave me it early, i only have one game at the min Super Mario, its great brings back memories of when i was a kid :D

I wuld really like the brain training and tetris. Would also like yoshi's island and mario cart.

Lets hope DH reads this thread, he might buy me some new games :wink:

I have one and Im 27!!! i love it!! I always play on the Brain training! I have just finished Hotel Dusk room 215 which is well good!! I am also wanting Mario and Zelda!! They are ace for all ages!!
I am a big kid too tho!!
xxxx

I'm 27 and love mine! :cheer:

I love:

* Brain Training
* Animal Crossing
* 42 games in one thingie
* Most Mario Games

... and lots of others! Get one get one get one! :cheer:

I had one last week and i can't keep off it. i only have one game at moment though, word vocabulary

i got one( im 19)
i got harry potter,ninten dogs, resident evil, this racing game and brain training. i want that maging baby and mario game..maybe if i wish hard ill get 4 xmas

I'm 31 and I have one. Have to admit though that I prefer my PSP to the DS.

ive made about 10 posts on this :rotfl:

i love mine. only got my sims atm, its really good. im enjoying it. searched everywhere for my pink one lol

I have one too and i love it my fave games are all the Sims games i love them.

ive got one iv got a mario game phoenix knight, brain training, trauma and i bought csi yesterday its great when i get a chance to play it :D

iv got one and i absolubtly love it!

i was always one of them people that could never understand why people liked computer games or got so mad when they lost.....but im addicted!

my mum has one too and shes 53! :lol: she was the one who got me hooked and ended up buying one myself

im always on mine and there loads of games for adults i have got quite a few puzzle ones like touchmaster, bustamove, tetris...etc

once you pick it up you cant put it down itslike taking sweets off a kid!
i even have mine in my bag ready to take to the hospital! lol :oops:

Well I think OH is going to buy me one if we can find one in stock anywhere. If anyone sees a pink or silver DS Lite in stock anywhere please let me know. Thanks :hug:

Gemma & Jake said:
Well I think OH is going to buy me one if we can find one in stock anywhere. If anyone sees a pink or silver DS Lite in stock anywhere please let me know. Thanks :hug:

yes me too, my sister has gone shopping today to get our Mum a pink one & can't get one :( that was in Game.xx

i got my pink one from morrisons a cuple of weeks ago and they had alot then

i got mine from game. i was searching for about 2weeks for one.

the key is, go in everyday. as they get deliverys in each morning. and you need to catch them before they sell out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back