Anyone going to the baby show in london this weekend?

Blueclass

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone is going to the baby show in the excel centre this weekend? If so what is everyone looking for? Also I thought if anyone is we can post on here any good deals or maybe not so good deals.
I will be going on Saturday and i'm looking for a maxi cosi car seat and mattresses as I need one for crib and cot. Also maybe bedding for it.

I was going to go but now we are going to the Birmingham NEC baby show on the 14th May. I may be rather big by then but sure I can shuffle round! Will be looking at nappies and slings. And the husband will probably be looking for anything gadgety!

We're heading there today :) will let you know if there's any good bargains xx

OK great have a good time. Can't wait to hear about it. X

Loads of bargains ! Bugaboo is around £100 cheaper, lots of places with 20% off I've bought a mam breastfeeding set (pads,bottles, pump) £25 instead of £75 so far so good. So many stalls x

OK that's really good I can't wait to get there
I'm so excited. X

So I bought an ergo carrier with newborn insert £110, cheeky wipes £30, 15 bibs £20, mam set (4 bottles, dummy, 4 storage pots, breast pads, breast pump) snuzpod including bedding £200, we were debating getting our buggy but couldn't stretch that far really but it was really good. I also got a kickscount wrist band x

OK iv already got a bottle set, got the tommy tippee starter kit. I need a car seat and bedding, mattresses and maybe wipes or nappies x

We're gong the manchester one next month, can't wait!
How long did it take you get round? There lots of stalls? And if we run outta cash can we pay by card?
(Sorry for all the questions) lol xx

All stalls have a card machine :) they had tonnes of car seats we found peppermint (I think) seemed to be undercutting on most things apart from the ergo carrier. It's worth bringing pen and paper and writing the different prices down. We walked round for about two hours decided what we wanted then went back to the stalls do we weren't carrying anything. The standard delivery seemed to be anything from 5-7 days to three weeks c

Ouh what date is the Manchester one and how can you get tickets? Xx

I had a nice time tho it reminded me of turkey or Egypt everyone is hassling you. I did get a few freebies which was great. I didn't do the talks as I wasn't really interested, only did the red cross one which was a free 30 min. I dot my car seat which is a pebble plus and a 2 way fix base they was 171 each instead of 190. I got 12 muslins for £12. 2 toys for £10 for pram and car seat and some bips.

I was going to go today! But we have everything already so would have been a bit of a waste I guess but now I wish I had gone! xx

I went yesterday, SiL and Brother with my 8mth old niece are going today.

Only got a couple of bibs as I'm so early, gave us a better of on items we do/don't want though and lots of good catalogs for more unique bits.

FiL has bought 'bump' a nursery night-light/clock/thermometer in a penguin shape though lol. He couldn't help himself.

Last edited:
Lol that's nice. They had a few nice bibs from funky something I can't remember now but I got some of those x

Ekkk got our baby show this weekend at Manchester....... What time would you get there for? Xx

Hi I got there for when it opened and was done by lunch time. I didn't do any of the talks tho as I just wanted to shop. They did say it was better to go first thing as it got so much busier even by lunch time it was getting busy so was glad to leave. Also prices drop over the weekend. For example the tommy tippee prep machine started at 120 down to 80 at sat morning by lunch time it was 6t then just before I left 60 god k ow what it was the Sunday. If I go again I'd go on a Sunday as j think you would get better deals. It was ok but I'm glad I didn't pay full price for tickets and i'm glad I got there early. Hoe you have a good time xx

we went on the friday as got cheap tickets we got there for 10 and were done by 1 it got busier as the day went on we're going to go back feb next year to get our nursery furniture will go on the sunday though

I was quite lucky got free tickets from Emma's diary (I never get anything free) lol
I'm sure someone got a good offer on breast pump so hoping to find that! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back