Anyone get a pain when they cough?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Just coughed and got an "ouch" from low down on the right.
Anyone else get this? x

I get a pain when i sneeze, does that help. Mines on the right side too! xxx

Yes that helps muchly thanks.
As you can guess I still suffer from paranoia! x

Same here!!! Oh thank god I'm not the only one, if you have it too it must be normal xx

I'm ok thanks hun. Some tiredness and sore boobs but can't complain.
How are you? xx

I get it, have done from the beginning really. If I cough or sneeze or turn over in bed I feel like I'm being stabbed in the lower right. If I bring my knees up towards my chest before coughing etc then it doesn't hurt. I think its normal

Yeh bout the same, i have horrible nausea too, i can only eat small portions which is not like me xxx

I'm ok after about 9am. I've been eating like its going out of fashion, need to calm it down really, don't want to put on any weight that's not baby xx

I get sharp pains if I jolt when I get up or cough too hard. I was so worried till I read this thread xx

I know what you mean, my worst fear is over eating and putting too much weight on, i guess i dont have to worry bout that just yet! x

I'm just going to try and eat more veg and less rubbish as much as I can x

Yep when I cough and sneeze. Have to double myself over first! (not easy when ur ready to pop and looks stupid when ur in a shop!)

I had that when I was around 6 weeks. I sneezed and had a really sharp, shooting pain on my left. Not sure what caused it but must be common if we all got it :) xx

Morning Girlies!!! I have had a bit of this too and mymidwife explained
why this happens so I've found a page which explains it if it helps you all xx:lol:

In her book, "Human Physiology," Dr. Lauralee Sherwood explains the role of the ovaries in early pregnancy. While the ovaries produce and ovulate the egg that is fertilized during conception, these organs are also responsible for maintaining the integrity of an early pregnancy, until such time as the placenta has formed. After ovulation, the ovaries secrete high concentrations of estrogen and progesterone, which work together to maintain the lining of the uterus, into which the fertilized egg implants. The ovaries continue secreting these hormones until around the fourth month of pregnancy, at which point the placenta takes over. During this time, it's common for a cyst to form on the ovary that ovulated the egg that was fertilized to produce the pregnancy in question. These cysts, while generally harmless, can be uncomfortable. If the cyst is located on the right side, it's common for women to experience aching or stabbing pain in the right lower abdomen until around the fourth month of pregnancy.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/1...bdominal-pain-during-pregnancy/#ixzz1mihv46H8

I always have the pain, and most of my aches on the right. My main concern is obviously ectopic. I haven't had any of the other symptoms associated with ectopic but you still worry don't you.
Thanks for that hun x

i haye sneezing it hurts soo much x

I tend to get it when I sneeze or if I stand up too quickly. It doubles me up briefly but does pass quite quickly.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back