anyone from west midlands?

loopylucy1990

Reaction score
hope this is ok to post? im from willenhall but looking to move to wolverhampton with my oh and just looking for mommt friends, we are currently TTC and hoping it wont take ages haha (i can hope)
xx

I'm from dudley so near there:) I work in Wolverhampton though x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lmao. There's a fair few of us from the west midlands on here tbf.. Luckily we don't talk, otherwise everyone will be asking us to say Birminghammmmm ahaha.

Last edited:
I live in Walsall! It's a small world! :wave:

Pretty much in the centre lol. Work on the high street to :D you?

hi everyone sorry have been off for a while as partner has a major accident but getting there now know new cross hospital like back of my hand haha hopegfully next time we are there for a long time will be to have a baby haha

hi everyone sorry have been off for a while as partner has a major accident but getting there now know new cross hospital like back of my hand haha hopegfully next time we are there for a long time will be to have a baby haha

Hi Lucy!

Hope your OH is on the mend! I'm from Wolverhampton and due to have first born at Christmas! I'll let you know what the turkey dinner is like :sick:

haha thanks haha he is on the ment fine haha we thought we would have to stop TTC while he recoveed after he broke his femur and ankle but rest assured we are still tryign and actually waiting to test even tho i feel horrendous haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back