Anyone from cornwall?

stephlw25

Reaction score
Hi im steph, just wondering if there is anyone else from cornwall here?

Im due august 29th, not long to go now how exciting!!

yea scary, getting really close now!!! you never know you might beat me to it!!! hope pregnancy is going well so far, 33 weeks monday cant believe the weeks have flown by!!!

steph x

Well we don't live in Cornwall but the DH goes on about being part cornish and we conceived our baby in a lovely cottage in Crantock on our honeymoon in May. Does that count? :wink: No probably not :D

However we would love to live in Cornwall and the DH would move there in a split second if given the chance.

Where abouts in Cornwall do you live?

No! Im not from Cornwall either!.....but I keep telling my husband I am now Cornish because I married him!!!!!! (he is from Portscatho in the Roseland area) - we met when we were 16 and I was on holiday there. He moved up to Leicester in 2000.

He keeps telling me our baby will be born in Truro so it will then be cornish! We got married in Cornwall also, at Scorrier House in Scorrier nr Redruth - do you know it?

Hey Sarah - dont blame your DH I would move there in a shot too!

Welcome to the Forum - its really good and helpful

L

Hope the heat isnt getting to everyone! im soooooo hot!

I went to a college in Cambourne when I lived with the hubby (well he wasnt my hubby then!!) - when we were 17 (young whippersnappers lol)

The weather is hot - too sticky here up in the Midlands - at least in Cornwall you get that sea breeze

Lucky you - not long to wait now!!!!

L

It was a fair few years ago I went there!! (showing my age now!) Lucky you going on the beach. Was talking to Hubbys mum this afternoon - all his family live there - some in threemilestone, portscatho, etc and she was saying how nice it was. I do envy you!!!.

Think we will be going down in September - we always stay at Rayle farm in Illogan - had our honeymoon there - its really nice - would do anything to be there now!!!

Think I have the start of morning sickness yesterday - only a little wave of nausea (but not in the morning - early evening, and again early evening tonight) it goes off when I eat though, so thats not too bad.

Hows it all going with you ?

L x

i..! i dont find it that great living here but i supose i take it for granted really, nice to have so many beachs to go to though!

im ok at the mo, heat is getting to me a bit now!! oh well 6 weeks roughly to go!!! all through the heat!!

hope everything is going well with you, is this your first baby lisa? this is my first, its a boy! getting excited now!

steph

Steph - you lucky thing being so close to actually seeing your baby!!! Im stuck in the first Trimester with various worries etc - feel like Ive spent my whole life in the first trimester Zone !! lol. :roll:

Yes, this is my first (cant you tell - Little Miss Worry!!) I would like a boy - at what point did you find out the sex of the baby?

Theres a programme on tonight called desperate Midwives on at 9.30 (i think - you would have to double check!) get you in practice!!! on BBC3
:lol:

L x

i found out the sex at my second scan when i was 21 weeks, hoped for a girl but as long as hes healhty etc then i dont mind, just cant wait to hold him in my arms! that must be the best feeling in the world! still cant believe its only six weeks away!

Dont worry the time will soon fly by and youll be holding your little one before you know it! are you going to find out the sex? i just couldnt wait the whole nine months to find out!

i did watch that desparate midwife programme last week or the week before and i have to say it scared the crap out of me!!!!!!!! lol and i cryed my eyes out!!!! i was crying to my partner saying "arrrgh i cant do it!! ive changed my mind!!!!!! lol" nah it was lovely seeing the mothers hold their new babies though, so emotional. i dont know if its just when i watch it but there always seems to be someone having major complications!!!!lol still, ill be watching it later just to terrifie myself even more!!! lol

sorry waffled on loads!!! lol take care

steph x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back