Anyone finding it hard too sleep now?

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all.

Since a couple of weeks ago i have been finding it very very hard to get comfortable but now when i am in bed it feels lilke an impossibilty to get comfortable and get a good night sleep, even when i do fall asleep lying on my back i wake up with a really sore and painful tummy. I couldnt begin to try and describe what it feels like but all i know is that it is stopping me from sleeping lol. Oh the joys of pregnancy ey lol... Its making my days so much harder been tired all the time as i can barely keep my eyes open at work.

Anyone else having trouble with sleeping and waking through the night?

xx

Yeah, the last couple of weeks, if i lye on my side, my hips hurt and if I lye on my back, my back hurts. I'm constantly having broken sleep cos I have to keep changing position to stop the aches and pains and try to get comfy. Only 10 more weeks to go though. Just got to grin and bare it. By about 33 weeks onwards when pregnant with Thomas, I slept propped up with lots of pillows most nights (pretty much sitting up) but then I got neck ache. lol. Just can't win can we??

Just try to nap when you can hun. They say 40 winks can make all the difference.

xx

Last edited:
I have, especially since being off work I find myself dozing in the daytime.

I must say since getting my maternity pillow I've slept for longer in 1 go than I did before whether I need a wee or not.

I'm finding it mega hard, hence me posting at 2am. Its so frustrating though cos I'm so sleepy but so damn uncomfortable :(
xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

same here, i feel so sleepy and yet when i go to bed i cant find a comfortable position. it is sooooooo frustrating :wall2::wall2::wall2: sleeping on my sides make my hips hurt, on my back makes breathing difficult. when i wake up to go pee i look at OH sleeping so soundly beside me and wish i could whack him awake. :mad: :whistle:

Im the same as michelle, cant even keep a pillow between my knees any length of time either x

I'm the same too, lying on my side makes my hips hurt. I've tried the pillow between the knees, but that seems to make no difference whatsoever, and lying on my back feels like I'm stretching my bump, so that hurts too. I know before getting pg I used change position in my sleep, but I never had to wake up to do it! It's so much more effort now. Anyway, only about 8 weeks to go so like michelle, just going to try and grin and bear it!

Im very tired when I get into bed so normally sleep till about 1 straight off but then I dont sleep well for the rest of the night with a mixture of going to the toilet abotu 5 times a night and cramp in my legs!! Fortunatley im just working afternoons till I finish work in 3 weeks so I can sleep in a bit if I need to!!
xxxx

I feel like the princess and the pea at the moment. I can feel every little thing digging into me and find it difficult to get comfortable.

I even feel uncomfortable now and Im just sat on the sofa!

I'm not comfortable in any way, but I'm sure I'd manage a lot better if I didn't have to go to the loo 5 times a night.

The worst thing is turning around from one side to another in bed; it's like operating heavy machinery!

Lol ish I feel like it is a right song and dance turning over lol

Well i think its safe to say its not just me then lol.

I understand and get exactly the same as what you ladies are experiencing too. If only there was a confortable spot for us lol xx

Even my maternity pillow doesnt seem to be helping me very much atm!

I have started to find it really hard this week...its restless legs. Can't get them comfortable at all, then I get annoyed with myself about it lol.

I'm not comfortable in any way, but I'm sure I'd manage a lot better if I didn't have to go to the loo 5 times a night.

The worst thing is turning around from one side to another in bed; it's like operating heavy machinery!

I know exactly what you mean! Lol. It's like turning over with a bag of sand strapped to you and feeling the weight of it shift.

I'm 3 times a night ;)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back