Anyone find baby has made life easier?

I found a big meal an hour so before bed made all the difference.

He was waking once a night, on three meals and four bottles a day, upped that evening meal, and slept.

I woke at like, 4am in a panic, seen Cay sleeping peacefully, got confused as to when I'd fed him, saw his bottle and realised it was still full, rolled over and slept more :)

Now he eats 4:30-5, bath at 5:30, bed and asleep at 6, sleep until 6am, bottle, snooze, up about 8, breakfast at 9.

It all happened real quick. E will get there in her own time, and it'll freak you out when she does :) xx

See....she was a brill sleeper and sleeping through up until about 3.5 months now its like shes gotten into the habbit of waking up lol.

Just now its supper 4.30-6pm bath 6.30pm bottle 7pm and into bed. Mabey tomorrow ill try a bigger supper for her and see how that goes.....6-6 is brill....well done cay! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think that's why I'm kinda broody tbh, jackson slept like from 8 weeks so I've forgotten what its like to have a sleepless night. You lot are fighters haha.

Although I'm suffering with insomnia atm jackson manages like 10h sleep, I manage 3-4. Every day. Its awful. So I don't even get the benefit. I'm hoping once I go back to work ill be so tired ill NEED sleep. Its not like I don't move, I'm cleaning and runnin about after J all day plus my exercise dvd!

Jackson deff gets more tired when he eats food, even if its puree one time I was feeding him in his seat and he was like slow blinking, rubbing his eye and kinda nodding forward lol he was falling asleep whilst eating. So we quickly did bath and bed and he was OUT. Hahaha.

But yeah the rusk thing apparently is an old thing tht ppl did but I don't think its atall right and I'd like to think I'm pretty laid back mum like we started tasting early, moved into a room early so I'm not like all by the book but you think that's bad? Once I sat a course as part of work and there was a health visitor there saying and showing us pics of the things she had found ppl feeding they're baby. Things like chippys and pakora blended in the bottle with a hole in the teats even pie n beans it turned my stomach these ppl were reported xxxxx

With everything I've been through with Aaron so far, including thinking he was going to die twice, my outlook on life has totally changed, and I am a very different person to what I was a year ago.

I've always been quite laid back, but was a secret worrier. Now I take each day as it comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back