Anyone fell pg with the coil?

Kazz

Reaction score
hey ladies,

just wondering if anyone on here or if anyone knows of anyone who has fell preggers with the coil in.

Ive had the mirena coil in since july but recently Ive had the feeling that its moved, OH can feel it too n sometimes during sex lately its been painful, which makes me think its moved.

Ive also got a few preg symptoms which i had when i was preg with Iain.

My symptoms are periods late, tiredness, nausous, dizzyness and the odd headache.

I know the coil's the same as any other contraceptive not 100% but just wondered if anyone else has fell preg with it?

Thanx in advance :)

If you even think you might be pregnant you really need to get checked as the coil can mean you might have ectopic pregnancies, and they have to remove the coil asap if you might be pregnant.
Also if you think it's moved get the doctors to have a check of it.

I had mine fitted this morning, went pretty badly tbh, but only being a geek about that stuff above cos I been obsessing about it recently and looking it up online a lot.

My mum fell pregnant with me while she had the coil!

oh dear! going to test tomoz then. yikes :|

nope but just wanted to say good luck if ur testing
tomorrow- let us know how it goes!
also agree u should get it checked- these coils sound painful
the things us women have to go through eh!

Yeah hun, BFN for me.

hubby was actually gutted he was convinced i was preg so we have decided to get my coil out n start trying for No2. coil coming out on 30th wooo hoo! so excited! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back