Anyone else?

Mummynat

Reaction score
I have 2 weeks left... but the thought of another 2 weeks kills me! I just want him out now. I'm uncomfty, I feel fat and horrible,I can't bend, I have so much pressure down below. How everyone else coping with the last stretch? Xx

I'm still a few weeks behind you at 33, but I remember this from my first , the last stretch was so hard but afterwards I wished I'd have taken more baths, done more reading and relaxing , had more massages, hair cuts and pedicures - essentially use the time to rest up and relax and prepare for the tiredness that is about to control your life :) you can't bank sleep, but pretty toe nails can make you smile when your pacing the hallway at 3am with a screaming baby

I'm due on the 23rd and like you I'm so ready for baby to come. I'm done with being pregnant. If I'm up all night I'd rather it was with baby! Hoping that I'll get rid of PGP after birth too. Trying to spend my time filling the freezer and reading. Have scan and ANC on Thursday - hoping they will just offer induction lol

I go in on 22nd but I'm finding it hard, I'm really tired all the time and ds is poorly atm so my plans to chill this week are not happening!! Final mw appt tomorrow but I swear this week is dragging all the others have flown by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back