Anyone else?

Ljd401

Reaction score
Anyone else like this? Mega sore boobs when they wake up in the morning then as the day goes on they don't feel as bad?
Also have a lot of heartburn throughout the day and at night.x

Not the heartburn, but definite yes re the boobs.

I've always suffered with heartburn so thought I'd get this symptom if I was ever pregnant. Boobs are soooo sore when I wake up! Mine are small too lol c

Yes re the boobs when I wake up they hurt and at the very end of the day before bed. Not got heartburn but a very windy full tummy!!! Ha x

Yes! In the morning my boobs feel really heavy like sandbags and are so painful! But then during the day they are fine, only hurt if i press down on them. Glad other people are the same as I was worried that they should be hurting all day by now and something was wrong with me! x

I went yesterday to John Lewis to get fitted for new bras. They are amazing and boobs feel less so as they seem to be supported more. Just the John Lewis own brand, they are still sore to touch but I feel much more comfortable now xx

I find when I take my bra off I can really feel the heavy ness and soreness. Bra is obviously supporting me well if I am out and about during the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back