Anyone else?!

bbee

Reaction score
Does anyone else get excited when they've made it another week?! Im sixteen weeks tomorrow and I am so giddy!!! Eeeeek! Every Thursday night when everyone's gone to bed, I sit and wait for that clock to strike midnight and then I have a big excited squeal and go into a burst of excitement!!! I feel crazy sometimes lol!

Also, I have my scan in four weeks and I'm nervous,I have no reason to be but I'm all panicky :( is this normal?xxx

Last edited:
Haha, I do exactly the same! :')

I have my 20 week scan on the 23rd of next month and I'm crapping it although bub is fine! It's totally normal to be worried as we don't know what's going on in there. :) xxx

Hehe!!! :)
Have you been feeling any flutters yet?xxx

I've been feeling something but I think it is just trapped wind and whatnot. :) xxx

Haha I'm sooo the same! I'm 19 weeks tomorrow! Well in 50 minutes! Every single Thursday I'm the same! Counting down lol!!! Such an exciting time! Happy 16 weeks hun! X

Aww! it's so reassuring when you feel a little flutter! I always get it when I turn over in bed :p xxx

Haha I'm sooo the same! I'm 19 weeks tomorrow! Well in 50 minutes! Every single Thursday I'm the same! Counting down lol!!! Such an exciting time! Happy 16 weeks hun! X

Hehe!!! Awww yay!!! Happy 19 weeks!! So exciting!!!xxx

I have to post something first thing on a Friday morning.. This being it :). To watch my ticker change.

Happy 16 weeks.

Hugs xx

I'm the same every Wednesday morning, I can't wait to log on here and see my new ticker lol.

Perfectly normal to be worried about 20 week scan, I have mine on Wednesday and although I regularly feel baby move now and I feel great I still worry there will be something wrong, it's only natural :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back