Anyone else watch loose women today?

What I love about this and I wish everyone from loose women could see that on here bfers and ffers all agree that it's wrong to victimise a group people!

No one knows what makes a women choose/need to bf or ff, and to judge someone for that is just horrendous!!!

I've only once had a problem with someone bf'ing in "public" and it really was about showing everyone that her kids fit into her life. The girls brigade captain who decided the middle of armistace service surrounded by veterans and young boys was appropriate.

But at end of the day it's each to their own, and while I felt that was inappropriate, she obviously didnt. Xxx

Resend your complaint to ofcom instead x

Nothing mentioned on the show, I think I'll be putting complaint in to offcom too

Only just seen this, can't believe. Their opinions are so influencual unfortunately. What a disgusting opinion to have on something that is natural. Stupid bitches. Hope they lose even more viewers than they already have. Good for you and sending an email too.

I find it really ironic that for the majority of her stint on big brother, Denise Welsh insisted on wapping her dangly baps out for all to see!! x

I didn't see this but I want to send a complaint in anyway.

The sad thing is that no one comments on some page 3 tart getting her knockers out, but when it's to few your baby the world turns prude.

I can't believe there was no mention of it today :mad: they seem to have kicked the hornets nest and then walked away as job done.

I had to feed Lo at a kiddy indoor play park thing today and I covered up with a scarf as I didn't want to attract the curiosity of any of the kids, but the woman next to me started chatting to me and just wapped hers out mid conversation and put her child on, she did it so smoothly & efficiently it took me a minute to register that she'd done it at all, I wish I was that confident!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back