Anyone else watch loose women today?

Their point of view is totally ridiculous - your email is brilliant. All you bf mums should definitely get on the show and get your boobs out, that would be hilarious! I don't even get their view on photos on fb. I personally wouldn't do it as I'd be embarrassed of my male friends seeing my boobs but if one of my friends wanted to, it most certainly would not upset or offend me in anyway whatsoever. I think its one of the most natural and beautiful things ever.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I really hope tomorrow those witches go in to a sack if emails from the public about this. Let alone the tweets and FB comments! I really hope this makes the press!

When I have my lo, I'm going to get a front row ticket for this show and unleash my big milk filled boobs right in front of them, maybe express a bit, maybe squeeze some into my tea. Maybe I'll squirt some at the sour faced bitches ;) x

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't that Carol flash her saggy arse to the paps on a night out? As if anyone asked to see that and she thinks bf is bad!!! We should defo do a bf flashmob in the studio!!!

Thanks for the link pinkyprincess I will quote that if anyone tries to stop me, I'm not good with confrontation but im not gonna let my baby starve I just wish it was more acceptable where i live so i didn't have to fear a confrontation!!!

Their point of view is totally ridiculous - your email is brilliant. All you bf mums should definitely get on the show and get your boobs out, that would be hilarious! I don't even get their view on photos on fb. I personally wouldn't do it as I'd be embarrassed of my male friends seeing my boobs but if one of my friends wanted to, it most certainly would not upset or offend me in anyway whatsoever. I think its one of the most natural and beautiful things ever.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I didn't think I would put a photo of me BFing up but my DH took one of Maisie latched on 5 mins after birth and I couldn't resist sharing it - would be very annoyed if fb took it down as you cant see any nipple :) I thought some of my friends might find it strange but I got loads of positive comments

I saw comments on fb about loose women but didn't watch the show - brill email pinky

Last edited:
I just found them on fb and aired my views, there are loads of complaints on there about it!

I formula feed and im really upset about it, why should anyone be made to feel like they can't feed there baby in public? Its the most natural thing in the world and if anyone see's it in a dirty way thats there own problem not the mums! Personaly im not doing it but im all for women who do and can, well done them there making there baby happy... i would never see it as something as bad as a man pissing and showing his bits! xx

Good email- what utter crap those woman spout! Bf-ing is the most natural thing in the world and the human race wouldn't be here without it. I know modern formula milk has given us a modern day alternative but bf was here first?!

That's absolutely shocking. I'm so glad I didn't see that show, I'd have thrown something at the telly!! I used to like it before, but the panel has changed a bit, and it's like all the rules were thrown out the window. I was shouting at the tv the other week when they were discussing Scottish independence - some of the comments were bordering on racist!!

(sorry tangent)

The bf rates in this country are shockingly low, and when mw's erc are meant to be encouraging it (don't get me wrong ff shouldn't be made to feel guilty either) - they def shouldn't be making folk feel embarrassed about it. That was my SIL's entire reason for not bf my nephew, she felt isolated with her first, like she couldn't go out.

Ps. I got mine out with my dad and uncle in the room tonight! Lol. Just FIL to conquer now.

people seriously need to bloody wake up. i used to love loose women but this has really riled me. i know carol didnt want and so forth but she wouldnt be alive today if she wasnt fed. it really annoys me some peoples attitude to breastfeeding or ff. im currently ff as i was finding it too hard bf then was expressing and comfort feeding and topping up bt now my supplies have stopped and im constantly getting family.members moaning at me about stopping bf. but they dont understand what it was doing to me and leandri and they dont see how content he is now compared to when he was being bf. but even when i was bf i used to express or just not go out for too long as i felt i couldnt just flop it out or even if i did cover up i felt people would stare. i have always been a bit body consious. But now reading all this about breast feeding it just makes me feel like of there werent these ignorant fools like thise loose women ladies maybe i wouldnt feel this way.maybe a while group of bf mummies should find where that carol is eating out one day grab their buggies and sit and breast feed all around her. then someone should take a pic and put it on fb xxx

That's absolutely shocking. I'm so glad I didn't see that show, I'd have thrown something at the telly!! I used to like it before, but the panel has changed a bit, and it's like all the rules were thrown out the window. I was shouting at the tv the other week when they were discussing Scottish independence - some of the comments were bordering on racist!!

(sorry tangent)

The bf rates in this country are shockingly low, and when mw's erc are meant to be encouraging it (don't get me wrong ff shouldn't be made to feel guilty either) - they def shouldn't be making folk feel embarrassed about it. That was my SIL's entire reason for not bf my nephew, she felt isolated with her first, like she couldn't go out.

Ps. I got mine out with my dad and uncle in the room tonight! Lol. Just FIL to conquer now.

you knw what some mws are bloody useless. the day after i had leo i was having problems bf as he wasnt latching on properly so one mw came over and fed him a tiny bit of formula from one of those medicine cups. when another mw came to ask how i was doing bf i told her and she was livid. she said that shouldnt have happened and that as leandro was an epidural baby they can be very sleepy 24hours after their born so tend not to feed as much. so i had to stay in hospital an extra day to get more help with bf. i do feel thats partly why leandro now seems to be more happier on formula as he got the taste xxx

I don't breastfeed but I totally agree with everything you have said, a programme like that should be all for it with lots of support, I have nothing but respect for breastfeeding mums it's hard work, they should be ashamed of themselves, hope you get a reply xxx

What I love about this and I wish everyone from loose women could see that on here bfers and ffers all agree that it's wrong to victimise a group people! I really want to know if it'll be acknowledged on the show or not but I will not be giving them viewing figures!

Nik that midwife lives in an ideal world. Not one person in my hospital helped me and I was fine. We had a wobble after a couple of days at home abs luckily my midwife was over that day and helped me.

I think instead of paying for crappy shows like that maybe ITV should make a show by mothers for mothers discussing issues like bfing, criticism of ffing, dealing with colic, PND etc that might help someone at home who is suffering. Not a panel of jumped up old bags giving their dated opinions to the British public!!!

As I am tired today this has really upset me. I don't watch the program cos it drives me mad. But can't believe they said this. I bf in public about once a day as I can't stay in all day with me eldest and with on demand feeding I can't stay at home as don't know when she will feed. Do these stupid women want us all to e housebound for months or be banished to feeding in cold smelly toilets. Whilst I am fairly comfortable bfing in public I do find it difficult to relax sometimes and convince myself that no one is looking or interested. Comments like this make me more paranoid. Going to complain later too. Can't believe that they are comparing something we need to do to men flashing. So upset and angry. Give us mothers a break! X

Had to breastfeed in front of my dad too, it was a bit awkward, more so than bf in public, but I managed it.

Think we should all go sit outside these "women's" houses and get our jugs out :)

But on a serious note, I don't find it comfortable everyone seeing my entire boob I'd like to remain a bit discrete and need more practice at this it's easier said than done, however seeing other people with their boobs fully out wouldn't offend me, if anything it'd just be a bit distracting lol

Last edited:
I am going to watch it today to see if they acknowledge what they said was wrong!

OH MY GOD! I got a response and it is TERRIBLE!!!

Dear Becky

Thank you for your email regarding LOOSE WOMEN

I can confirm that your comments have been noted here at ITV Viewer
Services.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact
us here at ITV as we always welcome viewers feedback.

If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Pauline
ITV VIEWER SERVICES

That sounds like a standard response to every email, so they make you think they have read it but I very much doubt they will have, grrrr :wall2::mad:

I will let you know if they mention it today, but I highly doubt they will.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back