Anyone else waking up ridiculously early?

Laura1992

Reaction score
I've been waking up at 5am pretty much every day for the last two weeks. It's killer, as I don't usually get to go to bed until 11ish. I usually wake up because I need the loo and then struggle to fall back asleep.

Anyone else have the same?

Yes but not due to the child in my tummy, due to his or her brother who is 3 and thinks when th sky is awake and he is awake it's time to play!!!! I've barely slept past 5-5.30 since he was born lol

Sometimes I'd wake up at 2-3am and then not be able to go back to sleep until about half an hour before my alarm was set to go off. Then of course I'd be out like a light and find it impossible to get up. Or like you I'd wake up at 4-5am and that would be it for the night.

Catch up on sleep whenever you can. Hopefully for you it'll pass. For me, sadly, I've had insomnia throughout my whole pregnancy!

It's difficult because I work Monday- Saturday, so if I sleep all day on Sunday then I barely get a chance to do anything but work and sleep! I'm half asleep here at work today, and I'll be holding off telling about my pregnancy for a while yet.

I was like this in early weeks of Tri 1. I was knackered but couldn't for the life of me sleep. x

Yeah I'm awake 4/5 nearly every morning but can't sleep until really late it's fustrating. Xx

Yep!!! I keep waking about 3/4am and I can't go back to sleep so I just lie here u til the alarm with my eyes closed just begging for a quick snooze! Xxxx

I have woken at 5 every morning since I fell pregnant and still doing it now and I'm 27 weeks so frustrating !!

I'ts 1pm in Hong Kong! This morning I woke at 2.30 though - a new record! I prefer that though, because I was able to go back to sleep from 3.30 until 7!

I am the same and doing the longest wees ever! Can't possibly go back to sleep with a full bladder then having trouble getting back to sleep afterwards, or dropping off just as my alarm goes off! So tired at work and I can't nap in the evenings as I feel energetic then!

I know this is an older post but I'm exactly the same. Feel like my brain is more Alice in the mornings since being pregnant. 6 yesterday was a lie in. Haha xx

I'm the same, I thought it was very strange, I have been waking up between 4 and 5 every morning! I'm exhausted but can't get back to sleep once I'm up! Glad I'm not alone!

YES!

I'm 11 weeks and SHATTERED but I wake up at 5am every morning regardless can't get back to sleep and then by 11am I'm wondering how I'm going to get through the day!

I wonder why this happens! It's horrible being so tired and then not being able to get enough hours of sleep (not helped by the constant waking for wee and food if you're anything like me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back