anyone else waiting because OH is away??

Zoe S

Reaction score
hey ladies
just seeing if anyone else is in a similar position to me were they have to wait because their hubby or Other Half is away! Finding it hard but trying to prepare to start again! Xx

Last edited:
My husband is in the RAF and is due to go away soon so I know how you feel :) Frustrating when you feel ready but circumstances prevent you! xx

hey Mrs T, yeah Hun we managed to get pregnant just before he left for afghan and i had a missed miscarriage so he came home early on RnR and now i have to wait another 3 months to start again! Most annoying thing in the world! X have you been trying before he goes or are you till hr gets back!? Xx

I am so sorry for your loss, that must have been awful. I'm glad they let him come home, is he in the army? My husband doesn't want to have to come home early from the Falklands as he feels bad that someone will have to replace him :/ I have come off the pill but not going to start trying yet... Probably take a 'see what happens' approach before he goes. Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Wish you all the best of luck ladies, I really hope your good news arrives soon! As for me, my other half does not want children so I guess I have to stay on the pill for a while! :(
Best wishes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back