Anyone else using Ovia app..advice pls

becks1981

Reaction score
So I started off using the app with a fertile window of cycle day 10 to 15, but today it changed it to CD 9 to CD 13. Luckily we have BD every day since CD 9. If it is right it would explain why we didn't conceive last month as we didn't start doing the BD til CD 12.

Is anyone using the ovia app and had their fertile window changed by the app after entering data?

Thanks

I use it and yes it changed mine several times according do the data I entered. I did become pregnant the first month using it but this could have just been a coincidence!

Last edited:
I have used this app for years! No BFP for me yet so I don't know how good it is, but it helps me keep a track of AF!

It does change your predicted fertile window and projected period based on what other things you enter.

I used Ovia, it changed my fertile window all the time but I do have irregular cycles so it is harder for it to predict. The more I used it the more accurate it got but I wouldn't just go by it at all, it is just guessing based on the info you enter.

I use it and it changes regularly as I have irregular cycles. It can sometimes be way off, so I opk with it too. This week ov was a full week before my usual fertile window!

I have pretty regular cycles, and took a about 5ish months to start predicting ov at the right time x

thanks for the responses. Ovia now tells me I am out of my fertile window but have had EWCM this morning and a temp dip compared to the last two days, so I'm guessing today is my ovulation day???

Ovia like any app is just guessing based on the info you put in. You can't rely on it at all really as ov day can change from month to month. Opks are more reliable as actually testing hormone levels rather than a rough idea based on info. For me it was fairly accurate with ov day but could be out a day or so. I used opks too though so always knew for sure when it was xx

I started it at the end of October. For 3 weeks it told me every little symptom was me being fertile. It's currently telling me every day is CD1 because at CD34 AF is not here. That's pretty normal for me. Think it'll be more use when I've had a few more cycles and it realised I'm not a 28 day cycle kind of girl! I plan to use OPKs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back