Anyone else? (TMI)

Emily0505

Reaction score
Since getting my bfp i seem to have suffered alot with a very upset tummy. Not always but quite often and it is quite bad :-(

Think i should be concerned or could just be to do with all the changes going on inside? I dont feel ill at all and no vomiting.

I always used to get a bit of a loose tum with af, not quite this bad though!

Apologies for the tmi, but i suppose now we are all pg, we had better get used to it! :)

XX

i asked my doctor the same thing, she said its ok. since being pregnant ive constantly got the runs. ive lost a stone already but thats ok actually coz im a tad overweight lol.. drink plenty thats whats important xxx

I can go a few days without going, but when I do its always loose. Just taken it as a thing of pregnancy xx

They thought I had gastrointeritus lol but turned out 3 days after recovering that I was actually pregnant zxxx

Same for me. In fact I was up twice in the night on Friday with pain and then Diarrohea. :-(

I had upset stomach from week 1 to week 9 now I'm constipated and wish I had upset stomach lol

Thanks ladies. If its cuz of my lil bean then i dont mind! I thought it might well be pg related but figured i would still ask.

XX

I am so glad to read this thread as this week I've noticed the same and woken up in pain a couple of nights from needing to go, was starting to get worried something was wrong. x

Ladies it's going to carry on all the way through lol today I've had to go 3 times and just made it but baby is now pushing on my bowels now so I think you need to get use to it lol xx

Oh the joys of pregnancy and so much still to come! :)

Still, i'd rather have the thrupneys and a bean, than no bean and...well you get the idea!

A whole thread on poo! Yaaaaaaaay!

Glad others of you are feeling reassured too.

XX

It's not the going I'm bothered about, it's the cramping pains I've been getting with it, been so bad it's woken me up twice this week :( . Been wondering if this is normal. x

I had these bad cramps on Friday night, and thought uh-oh, but then I came over very nauseous and realised that bubs was fine (mad that feeling sick is actually reassuring to us preggers folk when to everyone else it's an indication that something is wrong!!). I've actually felt huge today and had loads of growing pains, so perhaps the cramps are just a sign of a growth spurt, and annoyingly it's in the direction of our poor bowels!!

Thanks Leesey, the pains have also made me feel sick too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back