anyone else thinkin names already...

hayes

Reaction score
We have been discussing names and finally hubby has cum round to the name harry for a boy!! YAY have always wanted it but he hasnt coz of it being harry hayes but he has said he likes it now. Think it will be sophie for a girl.

Anyone else already got names or am i the only mad one??

Also are you guna find out?? Im staying team yellow i dont want to know till he/she is here.

Michelle. x

I've still got my baby name list from my first baby that I keep adding too. I've got a boy and a girl already, and think I'm going to have a girl this time. But would really like another boy! Haven't decided if we will find out.

I like Isobel for a girl, and really love Everley. But my husband hates anything out of the ordinary. Really struggling with boys names. I've got a big family, and all the names I like have been taken.

hi!

Don't want to sound depressing but last time I was preg I ran away with it - names, nursery collage etc then I got to
My scan and found I'd MMC'd

So this time I'm just planning to get to 12 weeks and then we can relax a little :) and start some planning

We however have always said we will be team yellow- temptation may creep in though when it comes to it- who knows

I have - but just to myself - not been discussing with OH yet. I have been looking into family names - both my grandmas are dead, so would love to incorporate their names if its a girl. Ivy and Elsie are options!

No idea if we will find out though!! :)

xx

We are definately finding out the gender and have picked our girl name... Amelia Grace Elizabeth.
For a boy we've not agreed, however mine would be Archie xx

I had been trying for 2yrs and had to have fertility treatment to get this far so im a little nervous and trying not to get too carried away as i know so much can go wrong but i cant help but get a little excited.

I love the name ivy my nan is called ivy!!

Michelle. x

I like poppy for a girl but I want something unusual lol. No boys names I like at either I really struggled on a name for my son too. I really don't want to find out the sex this time we paid to find out at 16+3 last time I keep saying I don't want find out but I think I'll be tempted at my 20 week scan. Saying that I still can't enjoy my pregnancy fully I'm just too worried all the time x

weve always had a kinda "in case" shortlist. Cecilia, emilia, louisa for girls and joshua, luke, jacob for boys but who knows... weve always said we wouldnt have one set in stone until we could see what would suit our child... although hes gi=unning to have a boy called luke so he could do the "luke! i am your father" thing lol

Austin for a boy (after my husbands grandfather) and possibly Georgie for a girl. It would have been Isobel but my friend is due in Sept and stole my name! She may not have done because I can't remember if I told her or not but I've told her that :p xx

The name Georgie for a girl is just adorable x

Thanks! I started loving it a while back - plus my nan is Georgina :)

No... not yet - way too nervous! I lost my last at 13.5 weeks so I'm not jinxing anything. I have the names from last time but I don't know whether I would use them for any other baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back