Anyone else think same?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by MamaMoo, Jul 31, 2013.

1. MamaMoo

MamaMoo Well-Known Member

Does anyone else think that early pregnancy symptoms listed on websites and forums are exactly the same as the lead up to AF?

In my run up to AF I get sore head, sore breasts, sore niggly tummy, I be roasting, I be tired and irritable, my sense of smell and tastes are heighted and I get nausea (any time of day)

Suppose I wouldnt know what to be looking out for then lol.

2. Belfa

Belfa Well-Known Member

Yup!! It's very irritating. My boobs are quite swollen just now but I'm not trusting that it's anything other than AF as my skin is clearing up and that always means that AF is on her way!

3. MamaMoo

MamaMoo Well-Known Member

Lol oh don't talk about boobs! Mine are so swollen and sore I want to cut a hole in my mattress and let them dangle through at night hahaha! Think hubby would have something to say about that though!

4. purplepebbles

purplepebbles Well-Known Member

I read that it was because of the increase of progesterone which happens regardless of a pregnancy or AF xx

5. Belfa

Belfa Well-Known Member

LOL that made me laugh!

6. minniemaker

minniemaker Well-Known Member

I am exactly the same, Ive never had a bfp so I wouldnt know the difference but everyone I speak too had same symptoms for AF and pregnancy ! My boobs get soooooo sore on the lead up its awful.... although this month i'll spend half my day squeezing them to check if they are no doubt haha

7. Minimonki

Minimonki Well-Known Member

I have pre menstrual cramps, they so far have lasted all days for two days. I ovulated last week (thursdayish) so im more inclined to think pregnancy as its far to early to have period cramps!! but idotn want to count my chicks (or baby) lol