Anyone else suffering from headaches??

zoe82

Reaction score
I am seeing the midwife tomorrow, so will ask her then, but just wondered if anyone else has been sufferng with headaches? I'm on day 6 of having a constant one, and am starting to get a bit concerned, I am taking paracetamol, but don't like to take too many and they're not really helping much anyway!

have u tried 4head, itsbeen my saviour x

I have had headaches too, only in last couple of weeks. They seem to ease off through the day though. I sometimes think its dehydration as after I have had a few drinks of water the headaches have usually gone x

I should try 4head actually, it is meant to be good. Sometimes it helps when I've had a few glasses of water, so maybe when I think I'm drinking enough I'm not!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

ive not taken paracetamol since finding out i was pregnant, i swaer by 4head x

I've had headaches since the start and I drink stacks of water through the day so Im assuming it's just hormonal and tiredness. My blood pressure has been fine so Im not worried. Just starting to get used to the constant dull ache :-\

over 70% of headaches are caused by dehydration- w rarely drink enough dr told me 2 litters a day so I fill up an old coke bottle (exactly 2 ltr) with juice and aim to drink at least that a day :)

As for 4head I cannot recommend the stuff highly enough it is a miracle but I also find paracetamol takes the edge off for me :)

I'm afraid headaches seem to be part and parcel with pregnancy- but if they start getting REALLY bad and continuous I think you need to go dr's

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back