Anyone else suffering from headaches??

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by zoe82, Jan 16, 2012.

1. zoe82

zoe82 Well-Known Member

I am seeing the midwife tomorrow, so will ask her then, but just wondered if anyone else has been sufferng with headaches? I'm on day 6 of having a constant one, and am starting to get a bit concerned, I am taking paracetamol, but don't like to take too many and they're not really helping much anyway!

2. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

have u tried 4head, itsbeen my saviour x

3. Kirsty.Y.84

Kirsty.Y.84 Well-Known Member

I have had headaches too, only in last couple of weeks. They seem to ease off through the day though. I sometimes think its dehydration as after I have had a few drinks of water the headaches have usually gone x

4. zoe82

zoe82 Well-Known Member

I should try 4head actually, it is meant to be good. Sometimes it helps when I've had a few glasses of water, so maybe when I think I'm drinking enough I'm not!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

5. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

ive not taken paracetamol since finding out i was pregnant, i swaer by 4head x

6. coruscating17

coruscating17 Well-Known Member

I've had headaches since the start and I drink stacks of water through the day so Im assuming it's just hormonal and tiredness. My blood pressure has been fine so Im not worried. Just starting to get used to the constant dull ache :-\

7. furbaby

furbaby Well-Known Member

over 70% of headaches are caused by dehydration- w rarely drink enough dr told me 2 litters a day so I fill up an old coke bottle (exactly 2 ltr) with juice and aim to drink at least that a day :)

As for 4head I cannot recommend the stuff highly enough it is a miracle but I also find paracetamol takes the edge off for me :)

I'm afraid headaches seem to be part and parcel with pregnancy- but if they start getting REALLY bad and continuous I think you need to go dr's

xxxxxx