anyone else still stupidly tired?

nikkix86

Reaction score
I am so physically drained I do already have 2 children plus I work and look after the house while oh is at work I literally feel like a zombie! when do we start to have more energy?? I'm literally on my feet all day till 8pm then I'm doing housework etc feeling very down at the moment

Yes me. I can barely stay awake and I've had to cancel all my 'nights out' I've been due to have so far this pregnancy.

I would like my energy phase to get going as I've got loads to be doing!

Tri hopping here but I just wanted to say I was the same and it is so overwhelming/frustrating.. I'm used to whizzing around and just could not keep up with myself.. I started to feel better around week 15/16 but then unfortunately started feeling very tired again around 21 weeks (which I think was down to a growth spurt) so I only had a few weeks of feeling more like myself again.. Hope you feel better soon, just wanted to share my sympathy as I know it's horrid xx

I'm like that, get up at half 6. Drop my youngest of at the childminders than the other 3 at school. Then look after 12 2 year olds. Do the school and childminder pick up. Tea, house, bedtime then I'm a grumpy bum all night xx

sounds just like me I drop my 2 at school then go to work with 2 and 3 year old's, nursery pick up run around after him then after school pick up then dinner housework put the kids to bed it's never ending! good to know I might feel a bit better soon but sad it's not for very long lol

I can't remember what it's like to have energy! I feel like an 80 year old!

glad I'm not the only one girls I'm struggling to function!

I'm barely functioning I dunno what it is but my energy has left me

Yes! I'm still knackered!!

I'm falling asleep on the sofa by nine o clock, nap of an afternoon when I'm not at work and it's a mammoth task to drag myself out of bed in the morning!

XX

I'm in bed at 7.30 every night. And need an afternoon nap. Already have 3 young children so crazy busy too x

Same here, still knackered and still throwing up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back