Anyone else NOT tired?

Kay Kay

Reaction score
It's strange but since I've started mat leave (this is week two) I've had the usual crap sleep, can't get comfy etc. I'm keeping busy during the day as it's more comfy to stand or walk than it is to lay down. However I don't feel that tired which is weird, you'd think I'd be shattered! I reckon I was way more tired in tri 2, couldn't keep my eyes open past half 9 or 10. Maybe it's cos it's so light up here, it's still light at 11pm and the sun is up again at about 5am. And the fact im not at work of course. Or do you think my body is preparing for very little sleep when bubs gets here?

I honestly thought I'd be spending this time before baby napping but I have all this energy!

Shhhhh don't shout about it you might suddenly be knackered! ;-) I'm jealous! Apart from the odd day I've been exhausted all the way though :-/

I know bex I've probably jinxed myself now and will conk out on the sofa later! Just find it so hard to get comfy that it's s hassle trying to sleep!

ive only been knackered since last friday lol.
every day i want to sleep!

but before i was just sat twiddling my thumbs thinking wtf!? lol xx

Recently ive not been tired at bed times. Ive gone to bed and tossing and turning for ages! Then after ive finally fell asleep I wake up an hour or so later wide awake. But, then sleep well the rest of the night. Very odd I must say! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I live for the weekends at the moment so I can dose throughout the day!!

No more than usual tbh, the midwife told me I'd be in bed by 7pm but I'm still up at 6.30, working all day & going bed at 10pm. I just feel normal but heavy! I'm 27 weeks x

How long do you have left Kay Kay? So excited for your labour thread!

Hey nicky how you doing luv? How's jasmine getting on? Due date 9th July so a week on Tuesday, waaaaah! Quite happy at the mo apart from not being able to get comfy at night. Baby will come when he's ready!

God I wish!! I was ok during tri 2, but last couple of weeks I've been soooo tired! I have been doing a lot more physical work than I usually would (round the house, scrubbing walls and doing some bathroom DIY) so that could be why, but for the first time in my life I've been able to nap during the day! I've tried many times before in the past and usually just end up laying there till I get bored. It has only been from about 37 weeks tho so maybe yours will still come suddenly? Enjoy it while it lasts though! Xxxx

Hey nicky how you doing luv? How's jasmine getting on? Due date 9th July so a week on Tuesday, waaaaah! Quite happy at the mo apart from not being able to get comfy at night. Baby will come when he's ready!

Hey we are good thanks! Times flying by - she's 16 weeks already and has started having some rice/porridge!!

Yeah baby will come when good and ready! I couldn't get comfy on a night either! Ended up on the sofa for the last 2 months cos out mistress is too squishy lol!

I shall be looking out for your labour thread!! X

Perhaps you are having a burst for nesting and preparing for baby to come :)

I hope I end up feeling this way! I'm exhausted, but still in work at the moment and recovering from a throat infection. However, tomorrow is my last day and then maternity leave begins!! So fingers crossed the rest will do me good.

Hmm you might be right I've done most of my cleaning apart from the windows as can't be bothered! Can't stop washing clothes lol. Although I've had no real signs yet. Maybe it'll just suddenly start eeek.

I hope I end up feeling this way! I'm exhausted, but still in work at the moment and recovering from a throat infection. However, tomorrow is my last day and then maternity leave begins!! So fingers crossed the rest will do me good.

Yay for starting mat leave! Sounds like you're ready for it, hope you get restful sleep and lots of napping x

I go thru some days where I have energy and others where there is no energy I can't sleep well at night but seem to manage in morning a few hours 7.30-10.30 when hubby has left for work n recon that is sustaining me that said today I'm shattered lol x

Hmm you might be right I've done most of my cleaning apart from the windows as can't be bothered! Can't stop washing clothes lol. Although I've had no real signs yet. Maybe it'll just suddenly start eeek.

Sounds promising to me. My friend just had a healthy bubba at 38+4! You never know ;)

I've been exhausted on and off throughout this pregnancy, but lately it seems that I hardly sleep at all and keep going! I eat a lot of good foods but still used to sleep more. I think I got 4 hours last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back