Anyone else not feel pregnant before they were?

Fairy1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Title says it all really. We've been ttc and I've been keeping an eye on myself a bit too much lol and looking for symptoms that might tell me im pregnant.

Has anyone ever had a positive even though they don't have any signs? I'm only 4 dpo
D

I've been pregnant five times and never known that my test would be positive.

I didn't really get any symptoms prior to my bfp. But then I generally got my bfp very early at 9-10 dpo!

XX

I didn't know until I was sick with my first. Second I didn't feel pregnant up to the point she was delivered still

With my third I knew right away

With this one I knew right away.

Yes definitely, with my first I just knew and had all sorts of symptoms but this time around nothing! No extra CM, no weird feelings but tested on day of AF just because I'm normally so regular with my period and bam - instant positive result. Fingers crossed for you

Hi, I was pregnant early this year and I didnt have a clue. No symptoms at all.
Unfortunately I miscarried and now we're TTC, I'm constantly looking for signs and symptoms each month
xx

I've never felt pregnant with any of my pregnancies, totally normal :)

I didn't feel pregnant at all with my lb. I even went out and got shit faced on axmas night out cos the pregnancy test said negative (only did one cos I found it at the back of the cupboard not cos I thought I was!) next day got a big fat positive!! Felt awful!! But beautiful healthy baby boy born and he's amazing! Now trying to number two! Good luck!

Aww these stories give me some hope haha
Thank you ladies!!!

I didn't have a clue!.. still dont feel pregnant at nearly 6 weeks :)

Good luck xxx

I didn't feel pregnant with my lg I only tested because I was 2 days late.

Honestly I've new i was pregnant with all my mcs. This time I was expecting a negative test. I didn't feel pregnant at all..and this time it was twins!! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back