Anyone else love getting deliveries & organising the nursery?? xx

Heres Hoping

Reaction score
Im off on sick at moment so have been hitting the online shopping hard these days & looking up baby things. Waiting on a couple of deliveries today, one has already arrived from amazon with baby grooming bits :) Its ridiculous how excited i get waiting on them lol
Waiting on one more today (hopefully) from babies r us, cant wait to get it & organise things away in the nursery. Any one else like this? Maybe its all part of the nesting process. Pointless thread but i just love this part of preg, im like a wee girl playing with her dolls lol.

What deliveries or items are u getting excited about?? <3 xx

Last edited:
Me!!!

My bubbys room is chocka with bits and bobs, I should really stop ordering and do more organising in the room!!

My lansinoh cream came this morning so I've been having a fiddle with that lol xxx

Haha the things that entertain us! I picked that up last week, u should of seen hubbys face when he came across it when unpacking lol. I love having a play with everything too. Have u most of your things got yet? x

The cot mattress came today that was exciting ha! Tomorrow the cotbed and wardrobe should come tomorrow and then the buggy on Monday! Can't wait!! But have to wait to get the new carpet before putting everything up. Still only 23 weeks so going to TRY to not do everything all at once! So after this I'll wait a while (maybe) before buying the next things.............LOVE IT!

Awwww Iam the same I order of mothercare all the time as ours is a right nightmare to get to but I always pay for next day delivery as Iam too excited to wait, I was even excited about a triple wardrobe that arrived to put all her little outfits in :)) my next delivery is Wednesday which is my pram car seat and changing unit as I did it on that baby plan thing :)))) sooooo excited I think il want to take pram for a spin lol :))) x

Haha the things that entertain us! I picked that up last week, u should of seen hubbys face when he came across it when unpacking lol. I love having a play with everything too. Have u most of your things got yet? x

Yeah I have which I'm feeling a bit sad about lol!! I love going baby shopping or getting it delivered!! xxx

I was so annoyed!

Came home from the scan yesterday and noahs mobile had been delivered.. Well attempted!
Had a lovely royal mail card to go n collect it today grrrr.

Off to get it this morning xx

I get very excited when postie comes, I was bouncing with excitement the other day when baby stuff arrived it was only a car seat raincover lol only one special delivery im waiting on now....baby!

I'm the same! we moved house a month ago so I wasnt 'allowed' to buy anything until then, plus we had to paint the whole house too so it made sense! most of the house is done now so i've been on a spending spreee for baby and hosue...next week we get our Super king size bed delivered on thje wednesday (we have been on a a tiny v uncomfortable bed till now) and next friday our sofas (we've been sat on 2 really uncomfy armchairs loaned from my folks for the past 5 weeks) then travel system tcoming the week after.....every day it seems something else is due...up until babies due date! O love it it's SO exciting!!!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back