anyone else here

wilkin129

Reaction score
hi im sue ,mum of 9 and recently had a routine ultrasound at 20 weeks and baby had no heartbeat.i was induced 2 days later and gave birth to a baby boy we named elliott who weighed just under 3 ounces ,he was gorgeous. i was wondering if anyone here had a similar experience and how i can start to move forward ty love sue

hi,
iv never been through what you went though but i cant even imagin what its like it must be the most heart breaking thing. :( . but my mum has 5children im the oldest (19) 2yrs ago she was 27weeks pregnant and started to hemeraige and found out the baby had spinabifida and gave birth to a lil girl, my mum was in a right mess after. but she had conciling and said she realy didnt want to go but it was the best thing she has ever done in her life it realy helped, she has now had another lil baby since n she back to her happy self :D

I am so sorry to read your your post, You are a very brave lady. I am sorry I havent any advice to give but wanted to add that my dad's sister's first baby was fine up until the due date, a few days later there was no heartbeat and the baby was induced and born still. She named her Lucy.

Elliott will be in my prayers, please stay strong as you are. Good luck to you for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back