anyone else had enough..

misssparkles

Reaction score
I honestly do at the moment. My af has only been two days and not overly heavy I had a line ona hcg strip ao christ knows.
Taken my dong quai and folic acid today. I have honestly thought about everything private clinics the lot ringing my doctors again. But right now I could happily go on the pill or get my oh to use condoms with how im feeling.

Ttc journeys are horrible I just want my little baby.

Last edited:
Dont give up, I've been trying to conceive for 12 months now but just this month started using ov tests I actually ovulate a lot later in my cycle than I thought. I thought around day 13-15 but I've tested LH surge yesterday and today which are day 18 and 19. Partner was working last night so hoping to catch him tonight. Have you used ovulation kits? All other months I was doing the deed between day 11-16 thinking I would catch then having a few days off, looks like I've been missing it every time, bit of research will help. Remember, if you feel like giving up, you have a lot of people to prove wrong! Thats my motto xxxx

Thankyou that was a lovely message. I have tried and only ever got a nearly poaitive opk once. .. we have dtd every other day recently and really hoped with the dong quai it would have happened this month as my cycles went back to 24 and lp of 13 days. Now its gone backwards. And we dtd loads more and had fun thinking we would catch it. The opks arent doing much. Jusr getting so tired of it all :( my partners step dads sons having a baby and seem to be having the good life and hes same age. It just doesnt seem fair. Xxx

I definitely know how it feels when it seems everyone is getting pregnant but you! Ive had that for the past 12 months, every few months someone at my workplace tells me they are pregnant, its like a kick in the stomach but I just cant give up deep down I say "oh I'm not bothered" but I know full well I am and will be until I get pregnant! Even had my bloody pet turtle lay 4 eggs on friday, bloody slap in the face! Lol! Stay strong, it will happen, it takes time, apparently relaxing about it helps, not just giving up xxx

I have loads of days when I want to give up. Days when it feels like the odds are against me. I know though, that if I completely gave up, I would spend the rest of my life with regret and what if's. I need to know that I've tried everything before I turn in the towel. The whole ttc thing is so emotionally draining it's only naturally to have days you don't want to do it anymore. Chin up Hun, we will get there x

Hey hon we defo all have days like that We've been ttc for 15 months now with no hint of a bfp

And we now know that oh has some issues with his numbers so it may take us even longer.

But I know that I will regret not trying everything possible to get a bfp, it may take tests and potions and all crazy notions but everyone's journey will end up with a sticky bean x

It's hard when the whole world seems to be getting pregnant at the drop of a hat but your turn with come and you just have to smile and then come on here and air your rants :) xxx

BabyDust *****

Aw thanks ladies its just the attitude I needed. Tried talking to my oh and just ended up wailing at him and calling him an intensive pig lol.

Feels like the doctors and people that are there to help dont want too theres always if and buts. And oh mum always saying not to worry not to think about it its always around. And the thing is even when I say I will relax I cant because irs something I want so much. Just dont have the answers for my darn body !!

The witch is really a evil begger :( I was so sure it was this month. Trying to concieve is the most stressful thing ive ever faced more so than planning a wedding xx

I feel like this all the time, but not so much anymore. I am trying to relax a bit more and hoping that helps.

I know how annoying it is when people around you get pregnant, i always get so jealous! Ive had so many people around me getting preg lately. People who are planning to leave their OH and then getting preg the next minute, people who tell us they have just started trying and then 2 weeks later they fall preg! I just feel its happening to every one else apart from me at the moment!

But now I just think that when it happens to me it will just make it even more special and me and my OH will appreciate it so much more cos we have waited so long for it!

Sorry if you have already said and ive missed it - are the dr's doing anything for you at the moment? Ive just started the referral procedure with my one and that helping cos Im hoping soon I will get to the bottom of whats going on with me and my cycles xx

As you've compared it to wedding stress I'll tell you my story and how I completely agree with ttc being more stressfull. I planned my whole wedding with my oh being out of the country at that time. That included sorting out getting the banns read at his local church with making sure his mum would be allowed to hear them instead of him. I booked reception venue and caterers. We got married July 07 when England flooded. The day before my wedding my children were sent home early from school because it was flooding, the road leading to the church was closed because it was flooded, the nursery attached to the reception venue closed early because it was flooding and the pub that doing our food was bailing out water. On the day my limo couldn't get to me because the village was cut off and when it came to going to our first night hotel we were lucky to know someone with a big 4x4 to take us because that too was flooded. Throughout all this I was surprisingly calm and relaxed but this whole ttc stuff has me in tears and feeling like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown! We just have to have faith our time will come. X

I feel like this all the time, but not so much anymore. I am trying to relax a bit more and hoping that helps.

I know how annoying it is when people around you get pregnant, i always get so jealous! Ive had so many people around me getting preg lately. People who are planning to leave their OH and then getting preg the next minute, people who tell us they have just started trying and then 2 weeks later they fall preg! I just feel its happening to every one else apart from me at the moment!

But now I just think that when it happens to me it will just make it even more special and me and my OH will appreciate it so much more cos we have waited so long for it!

Sorry if you have already said and ive missed it - are the dr's doing anything for you at the moment? Ive just started the referral procedure with my one and that helping cos Im hoping soon I will get to the bottom of whats going on with me and my cycles xx

Thats exactly what its like hun xand you feel bad for geyyinh jelous because you want to be happy. Doctors wont look at me again until after September. Thats why I wanted oh to go for a private sperm analysis xx

As you've compared it to wedding stress I'll tell you my story and how I completely agree with ttc being more stressfull. I planned my whole wedding with my oh being out of the country at that time. That included sorting out getting the banns read at his local church with making sure his mum would be allowed to hear them instead of him. I booked reception venue and caterers. We got married July 07 when England flooded. The day before my wedding my children were sent home early from school because it was flooding, the road leading to the church was closed because it was flooded, the nursery attached to the reception venue closed early because it was flooding and the pub that doing our food was bailing out water. On the day my limo couldn't get to me because the village was cut off and when it came to going to our first night hotel we were lucky to know someone with a big 4x4 to take us because that too was flooded. Throughout all this I was surprisingly calm and relaxed but this whole ttc stuff has me in tears and feeling like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown! We just have to have faith our time will come. X

Bloody hell that sounds like a nightmare Its a wonder you didny just stay in bed. But you hit the nail on the head im in bed sobbin and feeling crap. Ttc is awful its just so out our hands xxx

Oh I know exactly how you feel. There were so many times I felt like giving up, I felt hopeless and was resigned to the fact that we would need ivf. In total we were trying for 2 years, we had 2 early miscarriages within 6 months of eachother and then it was over a year to make this baby. There were months when I felt so deflated, like we were trying for nothing, cos in my head it would never ever happen. I had given up, the month we didn't even try was the month we got pregnant. I was in total shock. Don't give up, it will happen hun. Why won't the doctors do SA? Also, have you tried digi opks, they are alot easier to read than the cheapies x

Hi lisey thanks for that hun congrats on your baby x the doctors wont do SA because its not been the twelve months yet. :( I think im goig to get the clear bluepovulation sticks as ita better than trying to work out a line xx as all the other ladies have said it feels like everyone else is getting pregnant

I know hun, in the time I was trying, so many family members and friends were pregnant and lots of them by accident. Its so frustrating. If you want your OH to have SA before then, you could go private but not sure on prices etc. Hang in there and try to keep positive (even though this is so hard). Give the clearblues a go as may show you are ovulating at a different time to what you think. Loads of luck x

Keep strong hun, I know it's easier said than done!
Just try and make the most of each day - that's what I'm trying to do.
My docs are not being very helpful but we finally have an appointment next week to get booked in to have my hubby's sa done.

Fingers crossed we all get our very long awaited bfp's soon.

Huge hugs
xx

Aw im glad doctors have pulled their fingers out for you chick I hope everything turns out ok xx big hugs

Thank you sweetie!
It's so hard to focus, but need to carry on looking positive.

It will happen for us all, I just know it xx

Yep putti g it mildly I been ttc 2 yrs nearly and had 3 losses this time it seems to be not happening its been 9 months since my last mc nearly and I'm almost 41 my clock is ticking very loudly :-( x

Hi hunny feel so sad that your feeling down I've recently had 2 early mc and this whole journey is so bloody hard And at times unfair! I feel awful cus everyone around me is getting pg with no probs I keep thinking I must have done something bad in a past life!! What's kept me sane this month is looking forward to my holiday I'm hoping when I get back il feel nice and refreshed and have a more positive outlook!! Big hugs hunny xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back