Anyone else had a faint line so faint that they can’t see without a torch?!

SiameseCatLady

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I have a 2.8 year old and I have just done a pregnancy test as something felt ‘weird’ and boobs killing.
Lost track of periods etc. but I did a first response and thought it was nothing (it would be very early anyway; I know that at least!)
Then, I looked at it again after a minute or so with a phone torch and I saw a very, very faint line. It’s still there, but my husband said he couldn’t see it (maybe in denial as we want another one but hadn’t planned yet).
I still can, but doesn’t come up in photos.
Anyone else had this and been positive?
I am a nightmare and got a Morrison’s one which said deffo not, but could be too early for this one.
Going to try again with FMU.
Yikes. This could be scary stuff! (But if it is true then it’s pretty cool too!)

If your having to use a torch I would say it’s the indent line that’s always there.

Thank you... I didn’t know they were there! Even if it’s pink?

Edited my answer: I just saw you said it was pink. Then it might be a line.

Take a test tomorrow with first morning urine!! :D fingers crossed for you!

Thank you... I didn’t know they were there! Even if it’s pink?
The problem is that the ‘pink’ is often very very light and is easily confused with the grey indent. Unless it’s glaringly obvious I wouldn’t trust a line on a FRER unfortunately. I’ve spent a lot of time scrutinising lol

Thanks all. I think I’ve gotten my hopes up as it’s something I’ve wanted for a while, but the more I think about it and look at it, the more I think it’s just an indent. In some lights it’s completely blank.
Anyway, only time will well. What will be will be!

Yes the frer drives me mad with that indent! I can look at it for ages wishing have you retested?
Here's my wisp 8dpo20190525_160118.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back