anyone else had a birth plan session and feeling really excited now!??

Lovely you're so excited Charlotte. I think my mw wants me to make some decisions, I guess I'll write them down somewhere. I'm having a home birth fx!
Not judging your bf decision as it's up to you, but would you consider trying for just a couple of days? Really important they get the colostrum that comes out before the milk as it's full of antibodies. Just saying, I'm sure you've been told it all already. Xxx

oohh thats so brave ! i admire ya for doin that, whos gonna be with ya?? are ya nervous?? and yeah iv been told about the antibodies but no i dont even wanna try it for just two days i think the baby would pick up on the fact i didnt wanna do it and was uncomfortable and i dont want that for him would just prefer do whats best for both of us :) thanks for the heads up though :) are you having your first baby? xx

I'm quite brave, but crap with pain usually, so an unusual combo! Haha. My husband will be there, plus 2 midwives of course! And the cats! Ha. I'm not at all nervous yet, I think it'll be amazing, very painful and difficult but amazing too.
I totally understand what you say about baby picking up on your feelings and you're right, as they say if you get anxious bf becomes difficult anyway. At the end of the day you've found out info and decided based on that so that's all you can ever do. Be prepare to be judged by some though, people get very het up about it! My friend tried and failed to bf and still got a hard time! Xx

yeah definitely will be amazin :D does that mean you cant have no pain relief then if your having a home birth? and dont worry im very strong headed lol when i decide somethin thats it . so anyone whos judgemental on me god help em lol dont think its as judgemental as it was about 20 years ago though would f hated being the mum who didnt wanna bf then! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back