Anyone else feeling like this?

leannesxb

Reaction score
Now that I am nearly at Tri 3 stage I have had this overwhelming ache today and yesterday to be holding my baby!!!!!!!!! I am insanely jealous of everyone holding theirs and I am ready to stick a cork up my SIL's bits cos she is due next week and I know I sound like a 5 year old but I don't want her to have hers before me!!!!!!! I'm on the verge of a temper tantrum its like going back to TTC!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha aawwww hunny I have felt like this....so imagine my delight when my friend appeared with her 4 month old daughter Willow down the club on Saturday. And imagine my despair when she burst into tears the minute I got a cuddle :(. I handed her back to mummy pretty quickly lol. She was hungry apparently but I still felt useless :roll:

Its so weird though hun!!! My nephew yesterday must have known cos normally he won't even answer when I call his name but he was giving me cuddles and padding my bump! It made me worse. lol. Gonna play the pregnancy card this afternoon and get the OH to make me a hot choc, open the choc bics and watch some of my sex and the city box set my brother gave me. I'm gonna try and appreciate the last 3 months where I can do things like that!!!

Though I may still have the odd princess strop. lol. xxxxx

It is a weird feeling. I've felt broody loads of times but never like this xxxxxxxx

I think all us pregnant ladies are entitled to strop a bit!! I am glad baby isn't here yet as I am nowhere near ready!! lol Also I'm lucky as a friend of mine had a little boy on Dec 8th so I have been getting lots of cuddles with him. Get very scared when I realise I'll be cuddling my own in a few months!!! eeek!

Yep im feeling it too! My friend is due to give birth any day now and I'm kinda jealous that she'll have her baby here and I wont! I know the second I hold it i'm going to want to cuddle my LO so much!! Hopefully the weeks will fly by for us :)

Last edited:
Omg all the time for about 2 weeks since we got all his clothes, I can't put them away I lay them out and when no one is watching hold them in my arms as if it was him! He is all I think about I get jealous of other lil babies!

When I first got bfp I said I would never get stroppy and silly preggie tantrums but only yesterday I found myself in the lounge throwing clothes across the room cos my fat legs don't fit in them, oh laughed so he almost lost his head, I then cried and even folded my arms lol so know oh is taking me shopping , feel silly now lol

Yep, I was like this the other day :)

My BFF is due 4 weeks before me and one of my other friends is due about 3 weeks before me and I am getting incredibly jealous and stroppy that they will see their babes before me :)

I had some baby gros out the other day and was holding it like it had a baby in it :lol::lol:, then I scared myself thinking oh crap there will be a baby in that in 5 months!!!!!

I still cant get over the fact that im going to have a baby in less then 6 months and looking at the tiny clothes is mesmerising,

a friend of mine had her baby last weekend and send me picture updates thru bbm as we dnt live close and i feel jealous of her and keep having to tell myself ill have one soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back