Anyone else feeling different 2nd time?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Aes1990, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Aes1990

Aes1990 Well-Known Member

Hey all!

Just a general pondering really, for those of you that are on your second baby, do you feel different?

With my DD I felt sick constantly and was always sick when I was hungry, I don't remember my boobs being so sore either.

This time I have hardly felt sick and haven't been at all although I do have to heave I'm fine once I have, and my boobs are so sore that turn of in the night is agony!

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had such different pregnancies? Maybe I could be having a boy this time!

2. Babygiz

Babygiz Well-Known Member

My midwife said that I shouldn't compare my first pregnancy to the second as everyone is different. I had hoped for a better pregnancy second time round but I've been sick continuously since week 6, boobs are killing me and I'm now on anti sickness meds to help me cope. I have my up and down days but generally am sick 2-3 daily.

The only thing I've noticed with my second is that I haven't had as much pulling pains which o got the first time. I guess my body has steady been stretched so much it won't need to. Just counting down the days till my scan - it's going to be a long 3 weeks.

3. Aes1990

Aes1990 Well-Known Member

Yeah I know I shouldn't compare it's just hard not to when they seem the exact opposite! I can't wait to find out what baby number 2 is!

4. keeptrying14

keeptrying14 Well-Known Member

Mine were complete opposites! With my dd I had hg 6-26 weeks was off work for 20 weeks with sickness etc this time only morning sickness and on and off sore boobs and this time it's a boy so thinking its a gender thing!

5. natz8531

natz8531 Well-Known Member

This my 2nd pregnancy but hopefully 1st baby, i do feel different this time, had a lot more nausea, boobs more sore and more cramping, hopefully that's all a good thing!