Anyone else feel ovulation pain?

ClaireDoll

Reaction score
Hi again all,

So I got my first ever positive OPK on cd15. *que much over excitment* Cd16 I felt quite an intense crampy almost stitch like pain in my lower left side all morning. It lasted about 3 hours then disappeared entirely, have felt these sorts of stabby pains before but never thought much of it, just because it coincided with the positive OPK I'm wondering if these pains are actually a sign of the egg being released? Anyone else get a pain when the actually ovulate? Haven't found any trace of EWCM this month either, though been BD'ing like mad to try and catch this month.

Yep i get pains most months! Not sure if it coincides with ovulation happening right that moment, it's about to or it's just happened. But certainly a good indicator when matched with the positive opk!

I felt a very heavy/sharp cramping pain on the right side, a bit lower and more to the side than normal menstrual cramps, on sunday evening after my first round of using opk's and getting a positive sunday afternoon
Not sire if it was just me imagining this after getting the positive opk as this is the first time using them

Valentina that's what I thought, maybe I was imagining it but after the 2nd hour of quite intense pains I definitely wasn't imagining! Just had loads of very stretchy EWCM. So positive OPK cd15, ova pains cd16 and EWCM cd16 do you think that's normalish? We DTD twice yesterday and once the day before, not sure I could convince hubby to do it again today! I know the sperm are meant to live for 5 days and do their thing, never had so much EWCM though. Shall need to dig out the favourite lingerie and try and tempt him into it I think lol

Still no EWCM for me though. But sounds to me as you hit the right spots this round. Good luck x

Does anyone get any 'bubble popping' sensation in the side they had the pain also?
I feel it occasionally per cycle, but not every cycle. I had side pain Tues this week and then last night laying in bed the same side was popping. The days are couple apart so don't know if it's even related.

Since being on metformin I've had AF like pain on ov day but last cycle I had excruciating pain 2 days after ov. Not sure what was going on!

I get hip and side pain just before ovulation. Had my positive opk today.

I get ovulation pains, although not every cycle.

Been in agony with it this afternoon though.

Got a positive opk today.

Ovving from the right side this time.

XX

Most months I feel really strong ovulation pains. When I feel it, if I'm at home, I test with a cheapie and clear blue ov kit. I always get a very strong positive on cheapie and peak on CB. Just to confirm it ;) xx

It's strange how a lot of girls only get the pains from a certain side! That's handy MrsS, I don't have much experience with it, just got my positive OPK this month and ov pains next day but negative OPK that day, negative next day but ewcm. I think my body likes to mess with me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back