Anyone else fed up? Last hurdle 36 weeks...

HopeJoy29

Reaction score
Hi, just feeling really fed up not sure whats wrong with me. I feel so down & fed up.
Everyone saying just enjoy ur time before he comes along. I feel like im so snappy esp to the comments ' omg ur huge ' ' you've got that pregnancy look ' ' you look ready to pop ' ' ru sure its not twins ' bla bla bla....

Sorry for the rant! Just feeling stressed and emotional lol x x

I'm pretty sure we are all in the same boat by the time we hit 30 weeks and onwards ... The end is in sight and we are at our most uncomfortable and incredibly ready to meet our bundles. You are entitled to a rant so feel free to rant away :)

We are all ears :) x

I had to rant the other day... I too am fed up of the 'you're huge' comments... I had someone genuinely ask me if I was having twins the other day, I explained I wasn't and she said that she expects me to have one hidden! People forget I was plus sized to begin with so I was never going to have a small bump! I am very much on countdown until due date now, even the oh said to me yesterday all excited, it's less than 5 weeks now! It's scary how quick it's come round, but I know the last few weeks are going to go so slow!

Rant away, we are all in the same boat hun, we understand! And if you can't rant to someone in a similar position, who can you rant to?

People are so rude, ages ago I had a patient ask me how long I had left, so I said 4 months ... He looked at me, smirked and said 'you sure it's not twins?' ... I glared back at his rudeness and said well actually it is, but thanks for making me aware of how big I look ... Then he left all red faced and didn't know what to say :) ... It was a good moment x

You are 36 weeks pregnant and growing a baby is no small task. I love how my body has grown and I'm proud of how big my stomach has grown. Screw what ppl say enjoy your last few weeks you are beautiful and you are creating a masterpiece!

Im gonna join in - yes I am fed up too and I get the "you're huge" comments all the time and I am not a slim person so I expect I probably do look huge lol!

My feet are swollen and puffy and sore, my down there is aching, I am tired and I just want this baby out now I am well and truly fed up! xx

Im gonna join in - yes I am fed up too and I get the "you're huge" comments all the time and I am not a slim person so I expect I probably do look huge lol!

My feet are swollen and puffy and sore, my down there is aching, I am tired and I just want this baby out now I am well and truly fed up! xx

My down there aches too ... Glad I'm not the only one lol x

I can't see mine and haven't been able to for ages, but I swear it is a bit puffy and swollen :shock: x

Haha i suffer the same ... My husband has to moisturise the underneath of my bump as I can't reach it anymore ... Don't worry though the end is near and our bits will return to normal at some point.

I for one cannot wait for my boys to be here. Getting fed up with the increasing lack of mobility and pains x

I'm disagreeing with you all lol
I'm not fed up one bit, I've waited too long for this time in my life and been through too much heartache that I'm relishing every ache, pain and sleepless night! Oh ..... and the piles, swollen vajayjay, unkind comments and gestational diabetes :)

Last edited:
Oh no, you have piles? To be fair your little guy is long awaited :), my first pregnancy wasn't this difficult, they have been fairly similar until I got to the stage of a full term pregnancy, but now I have gone beyond normal pregnant size and feel like a 97 year old. Twins are draining, they will 150% worth it though :) x

I can't see mine and haven't been able to for ages, but I swear it is a bit puffy and swollen :shock: x

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I haven't seen mine either since about 20 weeks... joys of being on the large side before being pregnant as well!

:rofl: Kirsty it is great fun isn't it! Hahaha! xx

Scn good for you! I wish I was a bit more in touch with it all to be honest, I really have taken pregnancy for granted and I actually feel quite bad for moaning about it, although it is difficult it really is a miracle and is to be embraced. I drank tea with a friend of mine this morning who has an 8 year old son and hasn't been successfully pregnant since, she is due 2 days before me and she is just so grateful to be able to have a second child.

I do value all the aches, pains and crapiness because it is all confirmation that there is a happy and healthy baby in there! I am feeling really positive today, its the vitamin D in the sun and although my feet are throbbing and I am sweating into my knickers, dress, bra and hair I am very grateful to be able to carry a little person! :D xxx

I do have a positive and I really hope I don't jinx it ... My feet don't swell :)

Also I know scn is embracing everything much more than we are and for very good reason ... I have seen the size of Fallopian tubes ... It's amazing anybody gets pregnant and it's so fascinating how we as women can grow a fully functioning human being in 9 months from a set of cells x

We all are so blessed to have been chosen to carry and care for these little miracles even with all their shenanigans!

I know, even with all the obstacles they throw us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back