Anyone else experience this?

Tanzanite92

Reaction score
Hi

I had pelvic girdle pain in my last pregnancy and horrible leg cramps and general pain but it happened a lot later around 25/26 weeks.
I'm 19 weeks on Wednesday, my hips ache like crazy and since yesterday I've been getting what I can only describe as prickly pain and sensation in my legs and feet. I have a pregnancy pillow for sleeping but it's the prickly feeling that's driving me insane

Hi

I had pelvic girdle pain in my last pregnancy and horrible leg cramps and general pain but it happened a lot later around 25/26 weeks.
I'm 19 weeks on Wednesday, my hips ache like crazy and since yesterday I've been getting what I can only describe as prickly pain and sensation in my legs and feet. I have a pregnancy pillow for sleeping but it's the prickly feeling that's driving me insane

That sounds like sciatica to me. I was reading about it the other day as my back and hips have been playing up for the last few weeks. I've got an appointment with my midwife tomorrow so I'm going to mention it to her then. I keep waking up in the night with bad pain in my hips, even with my new pregnancy pillow x__x

I was expecting the pains and constant aches but I'm really not doing well with the prickly feeling, its driving me absolutely insane :mad: feels like i need to itch but its obviously not helping :(

I was expecting the pains and constant aches but I'm really not doing well with the prickly feeling, its driving me absolutely insane :mad: feels like i need to itch but its obviously not helping :(

I'm sorry you've got prickles too :( It sounds so uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back